64 replies to this topic

#61 Cacophony

Cacophony

Supreme Imperial Overlord

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:47 PM

I found the best power armor in the game today and the Alien Blaster!

Also, I went through this ghoul building and was sorely dissapointed when it decided to not resolve the story it was building up. Same with the story for Vault 108. It offers something up and then never finishes it.
"Bust 'em or dust 'em, noble mon."

Posted Image

#62 Rydell382

Rydell382

The Furry :3

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

Where did you find that armor??!?!? I thought the Lyon's armor was the best in game
Posted Image

#63 Cacophony

Cacophony

Supreme Imperial Overlord

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:16 PM

If you get the keys from the "Shoot "Em in the Head" quest for the guy in Underworld you can enter the bunker in Fort Constantine where a set of T-51b power armor is. It's pretty much the armor from the second game I think, but its supposed to be the most advanced and the stats are better overall than the Lyons armor. Plus it looks way cooler.
"Bust 'em or dust 'em, noble mon."

Posted Image

#64 iWu`

iWu`

Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:21 PM

Is the new Fallout 3 any good?

#65 YouWinGameOver

YouWinGameOver

GrandMasta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1542 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:58 AM

So I found a thread that was about Fallout and didn't feel the need to create a new one...

I can't play Fallout 3 on my comp it lets me open the game. When I click play it gives me an error saying that it has to search for the problem to try to fix it, then says that if they find out what's wrong they will let me know. I have win7 64bit, I have updated all of the drivers, put both permissions on the folders to run as full, I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5-7x, i just don't know what else I can do. All of the tricks online in other forums haven't helped at all. Please let me get my fix and help me!
Also known as YouWinGameOver, (UMF)Happy Gilmore, SpentClips [center]

btw ill vouch for you... you've been playing for a while so i got u :)

Posted Image</div>
[center]Posted Image</div>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users