WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
FTE Kaz-Ka

Tournament Videos

Soul Calibur IV Finals

Part 1:

Part 2:

The quality isnt all that great but hell, at least I taped it. Ill be putting the Brawl tournament finals up later. I'm definitely gonna be taping the endings of these two tournament from now on.

What do you need to do so?

Sorry Bitey.. Never realized you actually bothered to respond way back when. Right now.. I need a little box that costs roughly $150. :P Just something that will have dual outputs, one of which being component. That way I can hook it up to my TV and then capture the footage on my PC. The model I'm looking at does it by USB.

Like I have a camera. :P Anyways, update.. I just ordered what I needed. Luckily I'll have this in time to set it up in my room and do test runs myself to see how well it works. Expect to see plenty of SF matches between me and Tallgeese from an initial test batch.

Sorry Bitey.. Never realized you actually bothered to respond way back when. Right now.. I need a little box that costs roughly $150. :P Just something that will have dual outputs, one of which being component. That way I can hook it up to my TV and then capture the footage on my PC. The model I'm looking at does it by USB.

Lol, yeah I was wondering, glad you got it figured out though.

Hmm... maybe if I get enough good footage at the next LAN.. we could make some sort of promotional WCU Gaming Club vid. Just need someone with a video camera capturing some of the action at the LAN as well to integrate with it.

i would recommend just using all of my game footage from the next LAN that has Halo. That should be enough to get ppl excited about the club. lol

I just got my Hava Platinum HD today. Just need to go buy some couplers to finish hooking everything up and hopefully I will have some sweet L4D and Street Fighter 4 footage.. I'll start recording a lot that I play, just so I can evaluate how well it goes. That and I could help make some promotional materials for both tF and WCU Gaming if desired.

Eh, no one cares about Halo remember? It didn't get voted in.

I know no one cares they would rather play halo then come to the meeting. Goldeneye would not have gotten in if anyone still played it. But hey SF IV is fun.

Just set up my Hava Platinum HD tonight.. and took some vids. So far, they look good. Uploading 5 matches of SF at the moment.