6 replies to this topic

#1 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

I don't know why but I am DYING to play some Soul Calibur IV and Smash this Saturday and I hope that someone besides EYCE is willing to quinch my SC IV thirst. And again, if ANYONE wants to learn the ropes with the following characters in SOul Calibur IV, I will be more than willing to teach you the tricks of the trade:

-Ivy
-Taki
-Zasalamel
-Cervantes
-Rock (lol, seriously, I will)
-Amy
-Xianghua (somewhat decent with her)

I also know for a fact that NEBS will be more than willing to teach anyone the advanced techniques in Melee since that will be played too. So come on down people and start off the year gaming with us!
Posted Image

#2 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

I don't know why but I am DYING to play some Soul Calibur IV and Smash this Saturday and I hope that someone besides EYCE is willing to quinch my SC IV thirst. And again, if ANYONE wants to learn the ropes with the following characters in SOul Calibur IV, I will be more than willing to teach you the tricks of the trade:

-Ivy
-Taki
-Zasalamel
-Cervantes
-Rock (lol, seriously, I will)
-Amy
-Xianghua (somewhat decent with her)

I also know for a fact that NEBS will be more than willing to teach anyone the advanced techniques in Melee since that will be played too. So come on down people and start off the year gaming with us!

Nobody cares lol jk

but i will gladly kick your ass though lol
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

HAHA you wish Josh. lol j/k. But yea, mind as well add Voldo to that list of people I can teach. I picked his movelist up today. So yea, I can KICK YOUR ASS with your favorite character! lol j/k. You better be there Saturday so we can also play a little RE2.
Posted Image

#4 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

dude they just released the trophies for SOCOM...dude you have to look at them...they are ridicullous...every single one of them is like get 5000 kills, with 500 head shots, 20 kills in a row, get a 150 of them without ever killing a teammate....All that is for one trophy...they are all like that
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:18 PM

Yea, i kinda got rid of that game over the break, I figured I wouldnt like it all that much from what I saw online
Posted Image

#6 MasterP

MasterP

Gaming Club Adviser

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7320 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

every single one of them is like get 5000 kills, with 500 head shots, 20 kills in a row, get a 150 of them without ever killing a teammate

So it's pretty much the Battlefield 2 achievements. That kind of crap does more to run players off than encourage future gameplay.
Mitch/MasterP/Kip

Posted Image

#7 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

yea i know...expecially when each round takes like 10min and you may only get 1 or 2 kills...if you like strategy and you have the pacients for it you would like it...Its fun to play from time to time but its a love it or hate it kind a thing for most...but everyone was excited about the trophies then they released them and found out that they arnt realistic, because they are so damn hard...you would have to play like 100 hours to even earn 1 bronze trophy...screw that.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users