WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
FireLAN-ntizda

FireLAN 2009

Hi,

My name is Nathan Tisdale, I am the Event Planner for FireLAN2009.

FireLAN is a 100man B.Y.O.C LAN Event that will be held in Lancaster, South Carolina. In this LAN Event we will be hosting a $1,000 Counter-Strike 1.6 Tournament (Teams Only) and also Guitar Hero: World Tour Battle of the Band tournament and other games on consoles.

Registration Started today, February 9th, 2009

www.myspace.com/FireLANcaster for more information and to register!

Go! Go! Go!

1.6 team: Myself, loot, NoDice, ?, ?

My aim has been so terrible lately that I might actually be able to hit people in CS1.6 now. :blink:

OMG! We could win 1,007 dollars!! but for reals..I am down to rock it if a 1.6 team goes down..LETS WIN!! Saint, 37, Lootool, Dice, and I know a few others...LOOT.

The main gaming floor will be used for PC Gamers. In this area you will be able to go head to head with other gamers on games like: Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Source, Quake 3, Call of Duty 4 and more!<< but only cash prize goes to 1.6..INTERESTING! 25bones for registration and 15duckets for 1.6 tourney..thats quite a grip..but man..if we winn..I noticed it is somewhat sponsored by a church..lulz?? I forgot we should try and get CHUPA!!! Loot.

just think yall..if not many enter(bcuz 1.6 aint popular (right?))..WE WIN BY DEFAULT!!yahh!!..so if you are aiming good then you would suck? well..if you are aiming bad and saying that means you will be good..get on 1.6..rock out with your glock out...LOOT.

actually, there will be alot of 1.6 Cal-M/Cal-I (literally) players being there we have a team coming from chicago that competed in CPLs.

1.6 is still popular and it is more competitive in LAN than source, and acctually the hit boxes in 1.6 are more accurate than source. ;)

Edited by FireLAN-ntizda

If by more accurate you mean I have to aim at the wall to get a HS then yeah. Not so much if you mean aim at the head to get a headshot.

Sry, had to say it. :)

lulz..go FIREwalLan! FireWall-E, no one wants to think there gaim iz less accurate..they want to believe that they are really killing someone wif there dedlee accuracie...LOOT.