14 replies to this topic

#1 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

Im so excited about this game...the demo will make you cream your panties...Reveiws are awsome, and they all describe it as epic...They basically put all the best aspects of all shooters and put it into one game.

Blood doesnt just splater on the wall it splatters , drips, and runs.
genious design for ducking and covering.
uses mo-cap for all animations. Including facial expressions and death animations and how the body will react with specific gun to a specific body part. This makes it very satisfying to kill someone in the game. Its really easy to see it when you see someone jump in the game. In other games when you hit jumb usually the player bounces vertically. They actually bend the knees.
Knives
diffrent melee options similar to gears
Destructable environments--every bullet has some effect on the enviornment.
sexy graphics.
fast frame rate.
Utilzes the ps3 ablity to parallel process. This alowed them to incorporate making ambience more real. For instance when you walk through some dust the wind created from you running through it will disbusrs the dust realistically...also if i blow a chunk of concrete off a wall if a player walks by you can see the particles hit his chest and bounce off, instead of going through them....also this alows for alot more things to go on in real time in the back ground. there is so much going on that its easy to get distracted during battle...it makes more as if your actually there.

If you get a chance go read some articles , reviews, and see some videos...you will see what im talking about.

Also here is an interesting article that would be more suited to the people that usually get on this site>> http://www.planetxbo...a_Playstation_3

Edited by josrocket, 15 February 2009 - 05:36 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 MasterP

MasterP

Gaming Club Adviser

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7320 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Utilzes the ps3 ablity to parallel process. This alowed them to incorporate making ambience more real. For instance when you walk through some dust the wind created from you running through it will disbusrs the dust realistically...also if i blow a chunk of concrete off a wall if a player walks by you can see the particles hit his chest and bounce off, instead of going through them....also this alows for alot more things to go on in real time in the back ground. there is so much going on that its easy to get distracted during battle...it makes more as if your actually there.

That's what I was talking about when I said the PS3 wasn't living up to its potential. :)

That's the sort of detail it takes to prove the PS3 superior. Now they just have to get the combat style right.
Mitch/MasterP/Kip

Posted Image

#3 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

That's what I was talking about when I said the PS3 wasn't living up to its potential. :)

That's the sort of detail it takes to prove the PS3 superior. Now they just have to get the combat style right.

Well they have utilized the parallel processing feature in the past like with Lair with its real time 300,000+ soilder battles going on on the ground while you battle in the air. They also used alot of it in MGS4 but nothing that you can obviously see to much. This is the first one you can obviously see it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:57 AM

hopefully i can get that game and see you online brotah....lol.

and is that your laptop jos??what kinda laptop is it?

#5 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

LOL its a pic of a laptop somebody made out of a ps3
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

thats a laptop made outta a ps3 lol thats looks crazyyYy

but yeah my laptop is ftw dual core sli dell m1730 $3000+ and i got it for 800 dollars wooot

#7 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:04 AM

note to everyone i got kz2 w00t

#8 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:50 AM

I have it too...it is oh too great lol(evil laugh)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:57 AM

lol its looks crazy online...and its so hard too

#10 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:06 AM

Dude the coolest thing happened to me...I was playing online. and me and this other guy were trying to take out a sniper with assualt rifles...The other guy got his head sniped and head flew off and this blood splatered on my my screen. That was so cool
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:03 AM

lmao...yeah that game is pretty intense. people always dying, you should see how crazy it gets at my leveel

#12 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

Im very sad though because i have been so busy that i havnt been able to play my usual 6 hours a day of gaming because of senior project...Im down to about 4 :( I want to play more KZ2, dispite i havent opened eternal sonata, tombraider, and i havnt completed about 10 psn games and 8 retail titles. I need to quit buying games lol ....pimpin

Edited by josrocket, 13 March 2009 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

Oh yea Kaz-Ka (Mike) will be getting KZ2 here soon atleast after he give me the $40 he owes me lol. pimpin
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

damn right I will dawg lol.
Posted Image

#15 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

Have you guys seen videos of the new KZ2 DLC? It includes a mulitplayer map of the cargo train stage. Its a map that takes place on two moving flat bed cargo trains traveling through a tunnel. You can freely jump back and forth. They showed clips of people not paying attention and getting decapitated by low hanging rafters etc. Also people geting their limbs riped off becuase they jumped between trains at the wrong time and hit a median....its availble April 30th....pimpin

Edited by josrocket, 20 April 2009 - 09:26 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users