32 replies to this topic

#1 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:53 AM

How about we have the same rules for SF4 as for SC4. I dont think any charcters need to be blocked...after all it was designed for tounaments
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:56 AM

if and when i get the game your ganna get owned

#3 Oh Malley

Oh Malley

Boss Battle Podcast Co-Host

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:56 AM

Seth's debatable. He is seemingly overpowering just do to his move set. He's the only one that I would debate blocking. As far as stage selection and counter-picking, I don't know if that's necessary either. I'll look up what's used normally and use that as a reference.

#4 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

Seth's debatable. He is seemingly overpowering just do to his move set. He's the only one that I would debate blocking. As far as stage selection and counter-picking, I don't know if that's necessary either. I'll look up what's used normally and use that as a reference.

at the same time...all this moves come from the other characters...its not like he has more than anyone else
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

if and when i get the game your ganna get owned

Im not gonna get owned...im atually very good at it thank you very much...I will let you hit me so my revenge meter goes up then I will ultra combo finish u every round lol

Edited by josrocket, 23 February 2009 - 11:00 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:01 AM

sounds like you sleep with that game under your pillow

#7 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:06 AM

sounds like you sleep with that game under your pillow

I got good enough to hang with people online...The trick is to pick one char. to learn pref. a easy one...play and master him...then try the rest...When i first started playing I used Chunli...she is so hard to use...I have trouble pulling off the ultra and super combos even in training mode.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

im not ganna lie i think ill be pretty bad still lol....havent had street fighter since super nintendo and i was always bad at sc4 online tooo =/

but i might not even get that game cause its short and i know i wont play that to much...its only good when you got the boyz over

#9 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:47 PM

im not ganna lie i think ill be pretty bad still lol....havent had street fighter since super nintendo and i was always bad at sc4 online tooo =/

but i might not even get that game cause its short and i know i wont play that to much...its only good when you got the boyz over

I think you would get more use out of it than a typical fighter though because of the online envirornment...also you have alot of people to play wit ya...almost everyone on my buddy list has it lol...also its nothing like soulC4
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

Josh your crazy, Seth is broken as hell. The fact that he has THE BEST MOVES from a majority of the characters is enough to ban him.
Posted Image

#11 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:54 PM

Josh your crazy, Seth is broken as hell. The fact that he has THE BEST MOVES from a majority of the characters is enough to ban him.

ok but they could have decreased the amount of damage, and i doubt that there is any way he has more moves than any other player...also all that doesnt mean that his moves are easy to pull off either

Edited by josrocket, 23 February 2009 - 12:54 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:56 PM

ok but they could have decreased the amount of damage, and i doubt that there is any way he has more moves than any other player...also all that doesnt mean that his moves are easy to pull off either

Doesn't matter how hard the moves are to pull off, if they are cheap, they are cheap (thats why, in Super Smash Bros Brawl tournaments, Meta Knight is banned, his cape glitch, which is hard as hell to do, makes him invisable, which is a BS move). And amount of moves doesnt matter, its the moves themselve that they already have that make a character broken.
Posted Image

#13 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

and if you have played any Guilty Gear XX game, most of the moves in this game are not that hard to pull off.
Posted Image

#14 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:14 PM

and if you have played any Guilty Gear XX game, most of the moves in this game are not that hard to pull off.

Im mostly reffering to some of the characters ultra combos because of the damn charge
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:30 PM

Im mostly reffering to some of the characters ultra combos because of the damn charge

yea, that is awkward lol
Posted Image

#16 Oh Malley

Oh Malley

Boss Battle Podcast Co-Host

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

You get used to it after awhile. The only one that's obscenely awkward is Vega's. And honestly, I don't believe Seth's attacks have decreased damage. If anything, they are equal or more powerful.

#17 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:13 AM

Damnit I hope I can sell that 360 so I can get this game (and others)
Posted Image

#18 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:36 AM

well seth is not broken...it says so in the book....he is no stronger than anyone else
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:52 AM

well seth is not broken...it says so in the book....he is no stronger than anyone else

LOL YOU GOTTA BE SHITN ME! ROTFL!!!!! Josh, no guide for any game is going to admit if a character is broken. If one character has the best specials, no matter how hard they are to do, of other characters then they are broken. Broken as hell. And $20 says once they patch the game, that guide in terms of damage for attacks will become useless.
Posted Image

#20 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

LOL YOU GOTTA BE SHITN ME! ROTFL!!!!! Josh, no guide for any game is going to admit if a character is broken. If one character has the best specials, no matter how hard they are to do, of other characters then they are broken. Broken as hell. And $20 says once they patch the game, that guide in terms of damage for attacks will become useless.

There is nothing wrong with him....if there was he wouldnt be alowed in anyother tournament...also he has no more moves than any other player...which makes it fair...you dont even have the game so stfu...this is not SC4 lol...also they wont be adjusting any of the players damage...if they adjust anything is things in the AI or adding features

Edited by josrocket, 25 February 2009 - 11:25 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users