WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
josrocket

Webmaster plz read

Hey its not a big deal or anything but here is a small suggestion. Could we separate this fourm so we can figure out which threads are associated to which lan. Because over the years we have accumulated several threads that are not dated and have the same name. You know for organizational reasons

sub forum per lan is a nifty idea

i mean for the noobs that only come to the website to register that is

Exactly...im sure we could do this in more than one place

Adam Faukner is Webmaster. We had a meeting on Thursday where he was elected. I talked it over with Kaz-Ka and we agreed i would be best to hold off on posting the meeting minutes until some internal business was taken care of. It'll be up soon.

Adam Faukner is Webmaster. We had a meeting on Thursday where he was elected. I talked it over with Kaz-Ka and we agreed i would be best to hold off on posting the meeting minutes until some internal business was taken care of. It'll be up soon.

ok well I missed the meeting so I need to know if any of the internal stuff concerns me...

hehe, i just found out i am the web master ... cool.

Anyway yea thats a good idea josh. I think everyone can agree with this idea. I will set it up sometime soon if nickname, masterp or someone else doesn't beat me to it. (which is ok btw)