WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
FTE Kaz-Ka

Love/Hate

If they can bother posting nominations on the forums, then they can bother hopping on our IRC chan.

No Audyo, that's not how it works. lol

I'm just saying, if they can't attend the meeting in person, then they can be in our IRC channel.

All of our members should be focusing on any and all games that are viable options.

Edited by Audyo

Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic.

Sarcasm in a true way. We are not big enough to make people do things. We should leave it open and give them many ways to contribute so they have all the options to do so. It opens us up and it gives us many more options for games. Again, just my opinion, but I don't feel like we should limit the ways people can nominate games.

I agree that people should get on IRC during our meetings and do it that way, but lets be realistic how long have we done that and how many people have actually been there?

How often have we bothered to actually talk to the people who show up to the LANs and get to know them as opposed to sitting at our computers or consoles the entire 12 hours?

Edited by Audyo

Most of my concerns have been expressed already, but I'll make a short list.

- We need to leave the microphone in one place, so everyone who needs to make an announcement can.

lol i didnt even think about that...that was a pain lol

How often have we bothered to actually talk to the people who show up to the LANs and get to know them as opposed to sitting at our computers or consoles the entire 12 hours?

Amen, I only played in 2 tourrys and zero free play games. and just walked around meeting some of the new consul guys. (as their was not any new pc ppl). Definitely need more social ppl, but its hard in a club of this genera. but yeah, it would be nice Audyo