WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
FTE Kaz-Ka

The Fliers are back!

Whoever wants to help hang some up let me know, I have them. Reslife gave us 200 and Ronnie Stillwell hung some up for me in Forsythe lol (I'm not joking but I think its funny). So yea, whoever wants some let me know. I am going to try to get our new banner hung up at the UC Monday (for early advertisment) and get the money from SGA for the grand room as well.

Yep L4D and TF2. Felix mentioned the STEAM deal we have too. He did a good job I think. I just wish they would have been able to use the flier with Ivy on it, the picture was to small lol.

Kaz-Ka slipped a few under my door. They're gorgeous. I'll start putting them up when I return on Sunday or Monday.

We normally got 200-250?

just curious how many we got for the last couple lans?

we normally get 150 per lan.

I actualy used Paint.NET to edit them, but I'm still learning about everything it can do, I just need to practice more.

And they dont both advertise the lan because the mario/sonic one is a recrutment poster.

And I have no idea why the Ivy one was small, it was the same size as the others when I sent it.

I actualy used Paint.NET to edit them, but I'm still learning about everything it can do, I just need to practice more.

And they dont both advertise the lan because the mario/sonic one is a recrutment poster.

Again, why are you using a freeware paint derivative when a professional-grade Microsoft program designed specifically to make fliers and advertisements is available to you? Seriously, you can tell they weren't made in a professional program.

We get 200 fliers for the LAN events. Maybe you could have it advertise both the event and the website but when Keith gives us fliers as part of a LAN event package they NEED to advertise the event.

Btw, why do the club advertisements not mention or showcase PCs at all? That seems like a console oriented flier.

note: I stil have the publisher file for the above if you want/need it for future reference.

I'll definately try my hand at publisher, but relax man, no need to be so serious all the time.

This is a gaming club, its about having fun. :D

Also, I don't have anymore downloads available to me for Microsof Office.

I put one on my laptop and the other on my other computer, I can't get it on my new one.

Unless the CRIB or someone else can do that for me, or maybe someone can get me permission do download it again.

Also, I don't have anymore downloads available to me for Microsof Office.

I put one on my laptop and the other on my other computer, I can't get it on my new one.

Unless the CRIB or someone else can do that for me, or maybe someone can get me permission do download it again.

Shoot me a PM with your student 92# and I'll reset your downloads.

Just FYI there are absolutely ZERO fliers in Benton one of the biggest gaming dorms on campus. just thought you should know... i also havent seen one anywhere else but I havent really been looking really hard either.