6 replies to this topic

#1 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

If none of you have seen any previews for this you need to check it out. This is on my to get list and I think its going to be a very interesting game.

http://ps3.ign.com/d...day_081909.html
Posted Image

#2 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:43 PM

If none of you have seen any previews for this you need to check it out. This is on my to get list and I think its going to be a very interesting game.

http://ps3.ign.com/d...day_081909.html

Its gonna either be good or suck...and i mean suck as in very very short...its all mo-cap senes that give you an option to choose your path in the mystery/story...it depends how much money they put into it...end of story
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 YouWinGameOver

YouWinGameOver

GrandMasta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1542 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

that looks really amazing and the graphics are beautiful
Also known as YouWinGameOver, (UMF)Happy Gilmore, SpentClips [center]

btw ill vouch for you... you've been playing for a while so i got u :)

Posted Image</div>
[center]Posted Image</div>

#4 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

Its gonna either be good or suck...and i mean suck as in very very short...its all mo-cap senes that give you an option to choose your path in the mystery/story...it depends how much money they put into it...end of story

Its gonna be good and here's why...

The game may be short the first time you play through it but you have to look at replay value. With all of the choices you have to make in this game, it could drastically alter the story, giving the game more replay value. And honestly, I believe this is the way it will be, it will not take more than 10 hours to beat the first time through but the choices you make throughout the story will alter the storyline each time, in turn making people want to see the different endings.

Ill tell ya something I really like about this game. If you screw up and one of your characters die, they are dead for good and are not coming back. And I know thee death of a main character in the storyline will alter it. I cant wait for this game personally.
Posted Image

#5 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

Its gonna be good and here's why...

The game may be short the first time you play through it but you have to look at replay value. With all of the choices you have to make in this game, it could drastically alter the story, giving the game more replay value. And honestly, I believe this is the way it will be, it will not take more than 10 hours to beat the first time through but the choices you make throughout the story will alter the storyline each time, in turn making people want to see the different endings.

Ill tell ya something I really like about this game. If you screw up and one of your characters die, they are dead for good and are not coming back. And I know thee death of a main character in the storyline will alter it. I cant wait for this game personally.

you said it yourself...I dont want to buy a game that the developers make short on purpose because they claim it has replay value...I have a feeling that is what they are gonna pull...Im aware it will have replay value because of the choices you can make but it prob wont change the story enough to make me want to play it again...it has to be really good and/or diffrent before i do that...I prob will just move on to something else after the first play through....but lets both not count our chickens before they hatch...mmmh chicken lol pimpin
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 FTE Kaz-Ka

FTE Kaz-Ka

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

you said it yourself...I dont want to buy a game that the developers make short on purpose because they claim it has replay value...I have a feeling that is what they are gonna pull...Im aware it will have replay value because of the choices you can make but it prob wont change the story enough to make me want to play it again...it has to be really good and/or diffrent before i do that...I prob will just move on to something else after the first play through....but lets both not count our chickens before they hatch...mmmh chicken lol pimpin

Yea, I can see where your coming from. Ill probably wait till reviews are out to buy it (cause on IGN they usually review it before it comes out). I am expecting great things though. i hope they dont let me down.
Posted Image

#7 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

Yea, I can see where your coming from. Ill probably wait till reviews are out to buy it (cause on IGN they usually review it before it comes out). I am expecting great things though. i hope they dont let me down.

That was my plan exactly
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users