WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
FelixNova

L4D2 Rules

(To be moved to the Feb 12-10 sub category when created)

Sorry for not posting the rules sooner, I forgot they were lost in the outage.

If something seems wrong with them, or you want to add something, please say so and I will be as accommodating as possible.

TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED IN L4D2 SCAVENGE MODE.

1. TEAMS

a. Total overall players must be divisible by 4. Unless everyone is ok with bots... why, I can't imagine.

b. Each player can select a partner to accompany them throughout the tournament as last time.

c. Player pairs will be paired again with another pair to create a team of 4. Pear.

d. Pair pairing will be randomized by hat draw. Bear.

2. ROUNDS

-- Warm-up rounds will be played

a. If 2 teams, both teams will play to best of 5 on a map of their choosing, or a random map if neither can decide.

b. If 3 teams, each team will play against the other to best of 3, top two will then play to best of 5.

c. If 4 teams, each team will randomly play another to best of 5. Winners will then play to best of 5 again.

Note: 3 teams will take a longer time to play out than 4 teams since each round will be played in series, not parallel. Hence the shorter rounds.

REMEMBER TO START DOWNLOADING L4D2 AS SOON AS YOU GET TO THE LAN.

DON'T LET YOUR FELLOW SURVIVORS/ZOMBIES DOWN SINCE THEY WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY IF YOU CAN'T. (Rule 1.a)

I think that's it...

Edited by Felix Nova