39 replies to this topic

#1 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

bluedevil 0:0:10544213 blatently aimboting on snow.
I tell duendes and he tells me "hes 5-5 stop complaining"
his crosshair was shacking more then an earth quake.

just watch the 5 sec clip, if you don't think he is blatently aimboting you can ban me from your server.
http://www.filefront.../bluedevil.avi/

http://www.filefront...mioascsdmio.dem

#2 Bitey

Bitey

My banhammer is more like a sledgehammer

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3019 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

Listen, just because he has Parkinson's doesn't mean you can make fun of him.
I fight for those that aren't afraid to fight for themselves.

Posted Image

#3 Duendes

Duendes

Duke

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

You were only complaining when you weren't winning. When you started getting kills, you stopped complaining. I saw a pattern so I chose to ignore it. I'm almost sure got bluedevil more times than he got me. The fact that you've claimed that you didn't know the server rules, despite playing long enough to be on the top15, told me that you didn't like playing nice with other ppl nor respecting them. Another reason why I ignored your pleas to ban him was because you started to argue about the server rules before that map. Don't annoy the admins because they're there to help you. I spected Bluedevil just in case and what I saw a choppy mouse. I saw him die in spec but couldn't even see him get a kill. That demo does make him look phishy, but again, you were specing him for most of the time on that map so I wouldn't be surprised if you managed to get one or two clips that shows anything illegitimate.
[snip]

There's more than one way to get to the Garden

#4 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:30 PM

you didn't even tell me what you were talking about on the map before. I thought you ment I couldn't buy auto sniper on awpmap.
please specific next time of what I was doing wrong. menace was doing the crouch thing but you only slapped me and said "you know better" I know better what? that's why I was confused I didn't even know what you were talking about.

I never said anything about banning. I just said hes aimboting, and he has aimbot. I told you hes aimboting right when I noticed it, you said hes 5-5 stop complaining and just disregarded it just cus his score was bad at the start. and no the whole time his crosshair was jumping like a MOFO but you didn't even take the time to spec him or he would have been banned and not played the whole map out. I tried telling you but you wouldn't have it.

Edited by dys, 12 March 2010 - 09:34 PM.

#5 torankusu

torankusu

torhankypanky

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2022 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

I can't watch the demos so I have nothing to say about that. As for everything else that's been said...

Be specific about what you're slapping/slaying/banning people for. I wouldn't count "you know better" as a warning if dys was ever banned.

As annoying as someone may be (and yes, don't annoy the admins), if they think that someone is hacking, I'll take a couple of rounds just to see if their claim is true. tr1fe was an asshole, but if he said something about someone looking fishy, I'd spec. I don't not spec to spite that person.
Posted Image

#6 MasterP

MasterP

Gaming Club Adviser

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7320 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

If someone in the top20 of the server says someone's hacking it's your job to investigate. Doesn't matter who's complaining or how annoying they are.
Mitch/MasterP/Kip

Posted Image

#7 Liam

Liam

Club Slave

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3918 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

<Translates the above posts>
Do your job or GTFO.

#8 MajorMajorMajor

MajorMajorMajor

Hak Foo

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6426 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:43 PM

Dys add me to steam friends so that if Duendes is unavailable to spec i can find someone else to hop in/hop in myself and help you out.

add: ctptrick19

LOL @ DUENDES - THE FIREFOX SPELL CHECK WANTS YOUR NAME TO BE DE NUDES

FDR was a colossal dumbass

#9 Duendes

Duendes

Duke

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

you didn't even tell me what you were talking about on the map before. I thought you ment I couldn't buy auto sniper on awpmap.
please specific next time of what I was doing wrong. menace was doing the crouch thing but you only slapped me and said "you know better" I know better what? that's why I was confused I didn't even know what you were talking about.

I never said anything about banning. I just said hes aimboting, and he has aimbot. I told you hes aimboting right when I noticed it, you said hes 5-5 stop complaining and just disregarded it just cus his score was bad at the start. and no the whole time his crosshair was jumping like a MOFO but you didn't even take the time to spec him or he would have been banned and not played the whole map out. I tried telling you but you wouldn't have it.

Yes, I did take time to spec him and if you noticed, I did say that I spectated. Yes, I've banned people before a few times, but only when it's completely obvious. This time, it wasn't. Even still, he knew I was admin and if I stayed in spec, bluedevil would have known what I was doing. Nobody else who was admin was ingame to help me out nor were they available.

Master P- I did investigate. I did spec. and I also double checked his scores. I'm just very annoyed with dys because he claims that he never knew the rules about the servers or more specifically the awp_map part. If you're part of the top15, then obviously you must have played the awp_map at least a dozen times and has had an admin there. I believe I remember telling him not to use nades/flashes/guns other than awps & pistols if not some other admin (maybe rits, I don't know). I did come off as annoyed straight away b/c of this and him claiming that he never heard of it didn't help the situation. BUT I did investigate bluedevil both when spec'ing and playing. I find it offensive how he's taking it out on me because he didn't have his way.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed with my hot ass gf.

Edited by Duendes, 13 March 2010 - 12:28 AM.

[snip]

There's more than one way to get to the Garden

#10 torankusu

torankusu

torhankypanky

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2022 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

Yes, I did take time to spec him and if you noticed, I did say that I spectated. Yes, I've banned people before a few times, but only when it's completely obvious. This time, it wasn't. Even still, he knew I was admin and if I stayed in spec, bluedevil would have known what I was doing. Nobody else who was admin was ingame to help me out nor were they available.

This is when you have to be sneaky.

and I also double checked his scores.

Can't always base it on score or how many more times you've killed a hacker than he killed you. Yeah, some people are blatant and they're headshotting left and right, getting kills through walls and doors or from across the map, but people toggle, too. People start to suck if they think that someone in spec is watching to make you doubt yourself or their accusers.
Posted Image

#11 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

"Master P- I did investigate. I did spec. and I also double checked his scores. I'm just very annoyed with dys because he claims that he never knew the rules about the servers or more specifically the awp_map part. If you're part of the top15, then obviously you must have played the awp_map at least a dozen times and has had an admin there. I believe I remember telling him not to use nades/flashes/guns other than awps & pistols if not some other admin (maybe rits, I don't know). I did come off as annoyed straight away b/c of this and him claiming that he never heard of it didn't help the situation. BUT I did investigate bluedevil both when spec'ing and playing. I find it offensive how he's taking it out on me because he didn't have his way."

i've only been told no nakes/flashes. I've never heard of no guns on that map. my bad I thought you were talking about that, but then thought you ment my slight crouching I do to look over the small pillers.

could I get unbanned :| have no clue why I was banned just now. ritsuaku was in the server.

I don't mean any dissrespect. it's just bluedevil was using a very primitive aimbot, where when he fires it moves his crosshair to the persons body. and it's very very easy to catch. multiple times he was aiming at one ct and clicks and boom his crosshair jumps to the other person. I just wanted him out of the server asap.

Edited by dys, 13 March 2010 - 02:46 AM.

#12 Ritsuka

Ritsuka

Baron

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:47 AM

Your Walls Srry? :\
Posted Image

#13 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:50 AM

really? you've played with me for 50+ hours you think I wall?
i've played cs for 8+ years
i'm ex cevo/cal main played in 300+ league matches I don't cheat.
only been disputed once in cal o and was cleared

#14 Ritsuka

Ritsuka

Baron

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:53 AM

Wasnt Just me ure other account is boring tho
Posted Image

#15 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:56 AM

talking about lancenter account? I thought I had a keylogger so I didn't login to my 5digit account very paranoid.
I still have every screenshot from every match i've played I don't cheat. whatever you think

#16 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:00 AM

I don't cheat. look at my esea profile.
I stared playing esea in 05. I have over 500 hours played on it.
13k frags I DON"T CHEAT
Posted Image

#17 Ritsuka

Ritsuka

Baron

• Server Admins
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:03 AM

esea got cheaters too
Posted Image

#18 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:07 AM

I was CAL im before steam even came out.
I dont' cheat. played esea for years and cal/cevo for years
placed 4th in cevo main playoffs with kinetix

Posted Image

your server is the only fucking decent server out there.
these accusations have no merit and you have NO proof ....

legit-proof.com search 0:1:82835 I DON'T CHEAT

0:1:82835 dys [inactive]kinetix 06/23/07 - 12/17/07 Main
0:1:82835 dys [Inactive]Sure Shot 12/31/06 - 01/01/07 Main

dys Sure Shot Counter-Strike 1.6 Season 9 Intermediate
dys Kinetix Counter-Strike 1.6 Season 6 Main

Edited by dys, 13 March 2010 - 03:12 AM.

#19 AMerrill

AMerrill

Gaming Club Founder

• Gaming Club Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:21 AM

Just for the record, players in cal have been caught cheating. Your leagues have no value.

It does show you have been permanently banned from the server so please fill out a ban appeal.

#20 dys

dys

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

AMerrill leagues do have value. who would you trust more.
a 8digit with 0 leagues or 5 digit from 03 with cal main/cevo main exp.

Ritsuka knows I don't cheat. she told me like 7 days ago someone wanted me banned.
but yet she didn't ban me and let me keep playing on the server cus she had played with me enough.
:\ or so I thought

Edited by dys, 13 March 2010 - 03:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users