#1 Lemm

Lemm

CS:S Council Leader

• PC Council Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

http://www.joystiq.c...gs-3d-cussin-t/

This was THE BEST shooter for Wii that I ever played by far. Very entertaining and definitely intended for mature audiences. Too bad I have to wait until October.

It does include most of the same stuff as was on the Wii but with 2 more game types. Honestly, I'm not sure it would be worth it to spend the money on it because I played the Wii version so much.
Posted Image

I'm still here. Waiting... Posting...

#2 MasterP

MasterP

Gaming Club Adviser

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7320 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

See this is where the Nintendo crowd has been getting screwed the last 6 years or so, no one ever pays their games any attention until an actually good game comes out then they scramble to port it to the other consoles. The Wii feels like an afterthought until it gets something nice then they care. Frustrating <_<

I hope they don't plan on selling it for $60 because you can get the Wii version for $20 on Amazon. Upscaled graphics and 3D aren't worth $40.
Mitch/MasterP/Kip

Posted Image

#3 Lemm

Lemm

CS:S Council Leader

• PC Council Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

See this is where the Nintendo crowd has been getting screwed the last 6 years or so, no one ever pays their games any attention until an actually good game comes out then they scramble to port it to the other consoles. The Wii feels like an afterthought until it gets something nice then they care. Frustrating <_<

I hope they don't plan on selling it for $60 because you can get the Wii version for $20 on Amazon. Upscaled graphics and 3D aren't worth $40.

I agree about the price, they are including two new gametypes which may or may not be a big addition. I still want it nao.
Posted Image

I'm still here. Waiting... Posting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users