WCU Online Gaming Club
Sign in to follow this  
MajorMajorMajor

For Raine

I actually have around 10 levels backed up right now if I counted correctly. I'm doing certain missions at certain levels to make sure I get appropriately leveled spells and *edited*.

Right now Dennis Rodman, the Hand to Hand master, is only level 6.

that is a huge nirnroot plant

i remember finding nirnroots

i also remember every monster i ran into was an orge or minatuar and that kinda took some of the fun out of things, why can't i chief 1000 golbins every now and again

Also for Raine:

WTF is up with Torchlight 2?

They sure are taking a while to release it. I hear that there are all new characters / the old ones won't be playable anymore.

I'm still excited, but I don't know that I will have much time to play it with MW3 coming out!

Also for Raine:

WTF is up with Torchlight 2?

They sure are taking a while to release it. I hear that there are all new characters / the old ones won't be playable anymore.

I'm still excited, but I don't know that I will have much time to play it with MW3 coming out!

I dunno man, i hope they come out with it soon, they definitely should want to beat diablo 3 out. i've been doing school again so my free time decreased recently, hopefully i can plan a firm schedule with torchlight 2 time with you guys and some other stuff. It's come to the point where i pretty much need a whole new computer for the new games. but that's for later.

Yeah me too.. My laptop probably won't cut it for any future games.

We'll have to figure something out.

The trick Raine is that yes, killing minataurs gets lame after a while, being dennis rodman and punching things does not.

83350900988176354564.jpg

Also been modding the hell out of the game and looking for fun and scary stuff, Like Hauls-Ropes-Faster in bed with a large burly orc. NOT THAT THE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT. Still didn't want to walk in on their canoodling.

32916374436559881646.jpg