8 replies to this topic

#1 bathax

bathax

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:36 PM

Can anyone tell me the farthest a person has come for a LAN event at WCU? I'm coming to this one and I think I may be setting a record for the farthest away school traveled from. :-P I remember last year there were a few that came from App but I don't know if anyone has come from farther away.

I go to NSCU btw...so this better be good. :-P

EDIT:
Also i play Street Fighter 3 : Third strike competitively, and therefore i have a big joystick. It's ok to bring that right? I know im not supposed to bring a console.
As a man I am flesh and blood, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.

#2 Kuros

Kuros

banhammer

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:58 PM

Rossy came from Louisiana. Or at least I think it was. He sounds like he's from Boston anyways.
bored.

#3 bathax

bathax

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:21 PM

Cool. I suck then.

but on another topic, is anyone going to the LAN that plays fighting games? I'll play just about anything 2d. And T5:dr but you have to force me.
As a man I am flesh and blood, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.

#4 gxti

gxti

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:12 PM

We don't have any planned, but if there's enough interest we can do fighting in the future.

#5 bathax

bathax

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:49 PM

i was thinking something more casual, since i was informed there was going to be casuals there. I doubt that there would be enough interest to organize a tourney anyways, since most console gamers are focused on halo and gears of war. Not alot of people still play fighting games :-\.

But if you(and by you i mean anyone who checks the forums) is going to come to the LAN and want to do some casual fighting game playing then i will be there. You'll see me, i'll be the only one with a green and black joystick in my bag lol.

#6 Havoc

Havoc

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:16 PM

I would play in a streetfighter 3 tournament. Or any streetfighter for that matter. HADOUKEN!

#7 Yorae

Yorae

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:17 PM

I would greatly enjoy participating in an SF III tournament.

#8 Phonetically Phamous (dice

Phonetically Phamous (dice

Legendary Noob

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7747 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:22 PM

yes, consul wise, deff bring your extra games (Multi-Player) and we will set aside some free play time... prob between tournaments, and durring lunch and dinner... and deff from 12noon-2pm befor the tourrys start

#9 Ashley Faulkner

Ashley Faulkner

Gaming Club Founder

• Gaming Club Founder
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:20 AM

Adam and I drove from Angier, NC to come to this LAN, and it was Awesome!
~~Ashley Faulkner~~
**The unknown 4th founder & Constitution Creator/Editor**
~~The Mrs. Adam Faulkner~~
~~Mother to Alex Faulkner-future gamer~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users