Photo

How was the Lan for 2/10/07

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: How was the LAN for 2/10/07? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

How was the Lan for 2/10/07

1. The best yet (10 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. Pretty damn good (8 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Could have been better (5 votes [20.83%])

Percentage of vote: 20.83%

4. Just sucked (1 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 gxti

gxti

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:01 PM

because cs 1.6 fans are HARDCORE! If you spent 4 years learning the game you would be to.

who needs psychics

I have been playing CS for 4-5 years. And I've moved on.

#22 Pitagot

Pitagot

Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 09:05 PM

We should have some hot nude stripers giveing out the prizes at the next lan so that every one still wins lol. And some beer would be fun.

#23 ZAattackCH@WCU

ZAattackCH@WCU

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:13 PM

YAY STRIPERS i agree 100% but i think we take out the beer and replace it with sum 151 we'd be all f--ked up and have all kind of sexual harassment charges...sounds like fun to me
Zach The F-ing ATTACK

#24 JazzmanSA80

JazzmanSA80

Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:41 PM

Oh my...

whole new meaning to "BOOM! Head shot!"

#25 Falcon

Falcon

GrandMasta

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:21 AM

wow... hmm, someone says that next lan we might have to go browsin around and check for mischieviousness... lol

College Undergrad | Networking Technology / Associate's in Science dual major
Associate's in Science and Associate's in Art dual major graduate, Haywood Community College, Spring 2010, summa cum laude
Associate in Applied Science in Forest Management Technology, Haywood Community College, Fall 2010 - (Spring 2012)

#26 Phonetically Phamous (dice

Phonetically Phamous (dice

Legendary Noob

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7747 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:35 PM

back on topic

#27 Fascist Flakes (Jagr)

Fascist Flakes (Jagr)

The Fascist

• Club Executives
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:13 PM

Yeah well :P. Custom is fun but I don't believe we need two tournaments in the same game when there could be more time dedicated to a tournament with an obviously strong following which could get more people to attend.

Also Zach, just because your uber Alienware can't run Source doesn't mean you should dislike it, not its fault Alienware can't run Source :(
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
-Fascist Flakes

#28 lootool

lootool

GrandMasta

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:19 AM

Ug boots..take out Halo..more people played the Custom tourney..No Dice and Lootool have both missed one Lan...LOOT.
Posted Image

#29 Phonetically Phamous (dice

Phonetically Phamous (dice

Legendary Noob

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7747 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:23 AM

nodice sighs

#30 Akuzan

Akuzan

Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:07 AM

well first of all we need to stop trying to make everyone happy. go with the majority and screw the rest. as for halo or "gaylo" as nodice like to call it bec he sucks at it.....we need to have console tournies running throughout the span of the lan. if you want to have a real tourney for consoles, 1 hour is not enough. at the app lan it look like 5 hours to complete the halo 2 lan with 30 something people. so with our 20 or so people we need to have at least 2 and a half hours. So....run halo or gears or w/e throughout the lan. So while pc tournies are going on...so are consoles. But consoles will last longer so they can get done and the individuals that come to the lans just for console can actually have some fun. having the console tournies really late and giving us almost no time to finish the tournies is a sure fire way to get people to never come to the lans again. 4 tv's and all of the things we have had at the lans is enough but we need more time so we can finish it all. if we could get more people to bring their shit then we could get it done much faster.....alas no one feels the need to bring their shit but they complain when there isnt enough consoles and tv's to play on..... so we can keep all of the tournies but you need to figure extra time for setup of tournies and all that jizz.....

#31 gxti

gxti

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:26 AM

The schedule will be nailed down way ahead of time, and yes, we will be running consoles and PC simultaneously instead of trying to give time for everybody to play everything.

#32 Akuzan

Akuzan

Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:49 AM

good so we can keep the harcore console and hardcore pc players where they belong.

#33 ZAattackCH@WCU

ZAattackCH@WCU

Duke

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:40 AM

yea learn ya place gamers haha
Zach The F-ing ATTACK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users