1 reply to this topic

#1 ZaplinG

ZaplinG

Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:56 AM

Ok, this is pretty important stuff, so here is the Starcraft tournament info.

Map pool: Lost Temple, Sin Gaema Gowon, Rush Hour III, Paranoid Android, and Geometry. (All maps are 'low money' and have been or are played on professionally. If you do not have them already, they can be downloaded HERE)

The format depends entirely on the amount of players. If we have 16 or more, we will do a 'Round Robin' style with four groups of four people. The top two from each group (8 people) move on to a regular ladder style. If we have less than 16 people, a regular ladder format will be used.

Round Robin games will all be on Lost Temple. Ladder games will be a best of three, starting on Lost Temple with the loser picking the next map from the pool. The final match will be a best of five and the maps will follow in the order in which they are listed above.

Please be sure to save all replays and report win/loss immediately to me (or another trusted person I will pick on the day of the LAN in the case of my unavailability)

Any form of hacking or third party programs will result in immediate disqualification (Suspect replays will be analyzed per request of any player). Also, in no case are any bugs allowed (this includes allied mines and the observer-on-turret thing). What are allowed, however, are Hold Lurkers and Manner buildings. If a player disconnects during a game and the winner is not easily clear already, the game will be replayed. Otherwise, it will result in a win for the other player. These are the only rules during a game. No other restrictions will be placed upon the players (such as no rushing, highest resource score wins, ect..)

Ok thanks, and I hope to have a big turnout ^^

[Edit: Also, I can install Starcraft for anyone who needs it free of charge, although it requires the use of an Iso mounter. I can help with this as well if you do not have one]

#2 ZaplinG

ZaplinG

Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:10 AM

yo freeman, let me get those replays

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users