23 replies to this topic

#21 Kuros

Kuros

banhammer

• Club Advisers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:39 AM

Someone broke the rules on my who are you people thread. This person will be suspended.
bored.

#22 Adam Faulkner

Adam Faulkner

Founder

• Gaming Club Founder
  • 3100 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:08 AM

[b]Forum Terms & Rules[/b]

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

let me breakout the stuff that counts

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

and again

defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative

that is from our forum rules.

If 1 person finds it offensive, dont you think others will? Rules are rules, Put her back where she belongs. I really dont care about the topic. Vote it in a meeting, I am sure some of the women will find this amusing. But as of now you should lift her suspension and hope she doesn't notice. I wont be the one telling her.

It was ABritt for those who read this and didn't know.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

WCU Gaming Club Founder
- We bring students to college with games! -

#23 Kuros

Kuros

banhammer

• Club Advisers
  • 3437 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

Penis is not the topic title I was talking about and that was not a topic posted by a moderator anyways much less myself. I will unsuspend her, but if the thread was started by Kuros, it better not be edited again.
bored.

#24 Adam Faulkner

Adam Faulkner

Founder

• Gaming Club Founder
  • 3100 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:44 AM

unpin it atleast

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image