4 replies to this topic

#1 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

On sep. 4th 2008 the new expansion will be added to pain free of charge giving us the new amusment park level. This includes several game modes, games, characters, timers and mulitpliers...Timers>>> Lets say u wait to long to launch..the game will call u a douch and there is several other things that will be timed...But the bigest thing i thing is the addition of trophies...
A list of some of the trophies can be found here>>> http://blog.us.plays.../pain-trophies/
Details about the amusment park expansion can be found here>>> http://pain.us.plays...ement-Park.aspx
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

Im so disappointed...I got home and went to update the game and they posted a blog 1 day ago saying that it will not be released for at least a week or too, because when they posted the trophy info, people complained that they were too hard, and they were...how are u suppost to get 10billion points on anything on the game...i cant even get 1.5mil...and the rest of the trophies were just as outragous...u can go to their site and see what they are changing and adding.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:31 AM

They just unvailed the next new pain add-on...its called Movie Studio below is a link to a video where it can be seen...

Movie Studio
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 josrocket

josrocket

Count

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

They just added a new pack called the Movie Studio...you can now download David Hassolhoff as an addon character...they should be adding others soon...such as a pro wrestler, the guy from BUZZ Quiz TV, and several others.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Dankst@

Dankst@

Duke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

yes pain is fkn hard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users