Sign in to follow this  
Fascist Flakes (Jagr)

DING!

Karen has been sick so I haven't been on much. I've been leveling a priest in my off time. I'm at lvl 74. Grats on realm first but I knew it was coming TBH. SPOILER ALERT!!! Flakes has no life beyond WoW and Shea (at least he has a woman tho).

Also, I thought you were all like QUEST HELPER? LOL NOOB. Well it looks like you have quest helper so LOL NOOB!!!!!!!!!

Nice, no i havnt been playing much only lvl 63 as a Death Knight currently so im just chilln in the outlands.

Btw what addon do you use?

lmao major yeah wrong game, thats like civilization mmorpg

yeah got my dk up to 71...using frost presence rocks, 14k health, 11 or 12k armor, w/o frost presence, i look at 12k hp and 8k armor :( got no epic armor

to me wow is a game that the people that play it never got to play a real mmorpg like eq1 and daoc . WoW is just to cartoon for me . i wish there were a way to fight against a wow toon using my 70 shaman or my 70 monk from eq1 or my 70 sorc or my 70 infiltrator from daoc i think i would wipe the floor with any WOW toon out

diablo2 is the name of the game... and its much more pwn that WoW

Major speaks truth and justice. Diablo 2 > Wow. Diablo 2 Exp > Wow Exp.

Diablo 3 eventually will > all.

no =(

but I grabbed the installation CD's when I went home for Thanksgiving.

So I have the game now, we should rush me :D

I want to start selling Runes and Gold Items on Ebay again lol

no =(

but I grabbed the installation CD's when I went home for Thanksgiving.

So I have the game now, we should rush me :D

I want to start selling Runes and Gold Items on Ebay again lol

nice me and my roommate can rush u up to hell if u want (HC only tho :P)

also go to d2jsp.com thats where we do the most of the trading these days :P

didnt kno ebay did trading LOL

I'm 80 x_X, on my priest, on that sisters of fail server...

Seriously, what guy transfers to an RP server for a girl... ... ... . . .. .. .. .. .... . ... /raises hand...

On the bright side - 'Worth It' comes to mind.

to me wow is a game that the people that play it never got to play a real mmorpg like eq1 and daoc . WoW is just to cartoon for me . i wish there were a way to fight against a wow toon using my 70 shaman or my 70 monk from eq1 or my 70 sorc or my 70 infiltrator from daoc i think i would wipe the floor with any WOW toon out

orly?

Because out of those 11 million, there couldn't possibly be DAoC or EQ1 players running around? It is accessible to hardcore and vanilla players, hence its popularity.

Blizzards agile iterative design cycle for all of its games = perfection in the end.

Also, I played EQ1 and DAoC. I hated both. EQ1 was cool for its time but in the end it was just squares fighting triangles. Or was it dots vs static? I can't remember.

In the end, EQ1 had 500,000 players and WoW has 11 million. No argument can beat those numbers.

I play WoW. My gf plays WoW. My friends play WoW. We like the game. I don't mind that you don't like the game but telling me that the only reason I play is because I didn't play EQ1 or DAoC is a fallacy.

Enjoy your real bad looking 'real' graphics and I'll keep my cartoons of awesomeness. Do what you enjoy, it isn't my place to judge ;).

I'm 80 x_X, on my priest, on that sisters of fail server...

Seriously, what guy transfers to an RP server for a girl... ... ... . . .. .. .. .. .... . ... /raises hand...

On the bright side - 'Worth It' comes to mind.

If you are horde, come to Altar of Storms. My guild needs a burst healer really bad, and a decent one would be even better.

If you are horde, come to Altar of Storms. My guild needs a burst healer really bad, and a decent one would be even better.

My horde is a 60 rogue in horribad gear and a 43 druid >.<.

I am shadow though xD. Finally gearing him up for stuff. Guilds on this server still suck.

I need about 600-1000 more spell power before I feel comfortable with him. I'm at 1417 self buffed. This is basically new 80 with a couple of epics who I didn't play at 70 x_X.

Yay, 1837 spell powa. Also, new mind blast crit record of 7534! One of my groups cleared Heroic Utgard Keep in 22 minutes, it was epic. Deathknights ftw!

My shadow bolt crit record is about 10200. @ 2400 spell power.