Sign in to follow this  
FTE Kaz-Ka

Meetings (Console and PC)

I suggest you start posting things like this in General Club Discussion. :)

Saturday is a terrible meeting day for me in general. I don't think I will be here any Saturdays between now and the LAN either.

I probably won't be here next Saturday. Weekdays are always better meeting times than weekends. Also, at the next meeting, I'd like to hear about the flier situation. If we could get some fliers up by the end of next week or the begin of the week after, that would be cool.

which brings me to my next thought.

Might be a good idea to bring to the meeting solutions the the problem of who's applying to what Co.

For example:

StealSeries sends the best prizes (in the past) (most of the time). So which CL gets to apply for their prizes. We cant have 5 people asking the same Co. for sponsorship they are gonna get real fishy real quick.

I am also very fond of the idea of one name and one address for all applications/emails. This club is unique as apposed to many other lan centers/partys where only one CEO/Manager is in charge... Do/Are Cl's getting access to the clubs email account? Im thinking its best to send apps/emails through the clubs email. In the past this as been an issue every time we get a new president. Now things really changed with so many ppl applying to the sponsorship apps... I would advise some sort of system and/or policy's should be discussed at this meeting.

I at least made everyone aware that it does exist and if anyone is going to be sending e-mails to sponsors that they should do it from that e-mail account. If they've received the login info, I have no idea.

Since I am going to try to get the Grand Ball Room tomorrow, I will also ask Jill if I can get that room that the meetings are usually held in (Multi-Purpose room in the UC, 2nd floor). The meeting will not be as long as our usual meetings but I want everyone with questions, ideas, and LAN related info to show up to the meeting. Also, I may have a big surprise as far as our April LAN is concerned (maybe, I'm crossing my fingers on this one) which I will explain at the meeting. Since everyone seems to have issues with holding a meeting next Saturday, how does next Thursday at 7pm sound to everyone?

Nickname started a check off sheet,, which i though was a good idea.

assign parts to ppl, and have them check it off and report back when its done.

more oftin than not, things wont get done unless they are assigned.

See Abomb lan prep: http://www.wcugaming.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2938

see nicknames lan check sheet example: http://www.wcugaming.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9865

just an idea thou, not saying it has to be done this way. i just though it was a good idea

fyi our normal meeting room was the catamount room, not multipurpose room. the multipurpose room is our backup room the the lan.

Also, nickname's checklist was stolen from abomb's lan prep.

Kaz-Ka

could the topic of budget be brought up at this meeting.

Its in regards to: http://www.wcugaming.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10053

Definitley man, I'm going to let everyone know where we stand as far as the LAN goes, check up on some things from some of the Executive thats LAN related, and then we can have an open discussion about anything. Anything you guys want to bring up is fine by me, the more opinions I get on things club related, the happier I can make the members of this clubs.

are we talking today the 5th or next thursday the 12th

Next Thursday, the 12th