Sign in to follow this  
Thaz

New to the club!

So I have seen flyers around campus about the club and decided to join up. I have been playing WoW for about 3 years and have 3 lvl 80 toons. Warrior, Warlock, Druid. Warlock is currently my raider the other 2 are my farmers and pvpers.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...a+52&n=Thaz

Have cleared all content in WotLK so far and i'm very disappointed in the lack of difficulty of this expansion. Sarth 3D was suppose to be the hardest fight thus far but downed it after a week of people standing in the fire. Anyway not here to brag about achievements just here to say hello.

~Thaz

So I have seen flyers around campus about the club and decided to join up. I have been playing WoW for about 3 years and have 3 lvl 80 toons. Warrior, Warlock, Druid. Warlock is currently my raider the other 2 are my farmers and pvpers.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...a+52&n=Thaz

Have cleared all content in WotLK so far and i'm very disappointed in the lack of difficulty of this expansion. Sarth 3D was suppose to be the hardest fight thus far but downed it after a week of people standing in the fire. Anyway not here to brag about achievements just here to say hello.

~Thaz

nooooo not another one!

come play diablo2 :D

nooooo not another one!

come play diablo2 :D

I use to play diablo 2 way back in the day, but after you get to the cow level there is nothing else to do. However diablo 3 looks to be fun.

Yeah its a easy rotation. However affliction might be easier in patch 3.1. Did 4.2k on patch earlier this week. It seems to do well.

~thaz

Just a couple things I see.

1. You're destruction spec with a sp/int meta instead of a crit/crit dmg meta.

2. You're well over 11% hit and still have several 16 hit gems equipped.

3. You're neither master demonologist fire or chaos bolt specced...where exactly is your damage coming from?

Just curious as to why you did these things the way you did. My gear is lacking in comparison to yours and I manage 4.7k minimum on patchwerk. I'm not in a 3 Drake guild but shesh.

Don't mind Shane/Kuros, he has sand in his cooch and I taught him everything he knows about warlocking.

But yeah, I do wonder some of the same things. Why did you go a deep destro build? Deep destro isn't that great, but its simple. Keeping it simple 0/31/40 or 0/41/30 would probably net you seeing ~5k DPS, with the same gear though looking at getting more crit of course. I'm currently at about 6k on Patch with my affliction build and without DG or Infernal, and loving it, though very tempted to try deep Demo for Meta/FG, been hearing reports of ~6k on Patch and a lot of fights without the affliction rotations.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...mp;n=Blasphemer

This build was put together after the fix to the glyph on conflag. I have 360+ hit because that is what i've read on ej. 17% is whats needed and i get 3% from talents. I had those other specs before working with sarth 3d. This spec helps with the heals. I haven't gone back yet cause I like just sacing my imp and not having to manage a pet. For most fights the pet dies anyway. The comment about crit i completely agree my crit is terrabad. With some more pieces i will regem for crit but i think i might just keep jacking up sp and go affliction. To be honest i played a warrior for my main and just wanted to raid on the lock so I am not that knowledgable about this toon. On the meta i've been to lazy to fix it. Went with it a while back cause it was the only one in the ah at the time. Any other questions? :P

~thaz

You get 3% hit from talents but also 3% from a Spriest and 1% from Draenei, so effectively you only need 10%. Deep destro thrives on crits so yellow sockets its always crit/dmg. 3D does suck for pet driven specs, but with the changes to FG and such a FG with 24k health won't die too quick now :P.

Edited by Fascist Flakes (Jagr)

I don't like relying on others for my hit to be honest. In the guild i'm in we have one shadow priest and he is not always on. For sarth 3d pet dies instantly in void zones. If not that then fire walls. Pet's are pointless in that fight. :P

~thaz

Edited by Thaz

You're the one wishing you would've kept your alliance toons, but no you had to roll blood elf faggotry. Now you wish you could reroll and want to!

I want to, she doesn't, ergo, I lose.

FYI my roommate has an account that he doesn't want to play anymore. 80 night elf rouge 73 human mage. He wants to sell it. If your interested let me know. He is asking for 175 but he'll settle for less.

~Thaz

I have your bags, come reroll!

She says she'll level it when we aren't raiding. Considering the massive amount of raiding content out right now, I imagine she'll be leveling it quite a bit.