Sign in to follow this  
josrocket

mike your punk j/k

well my cervantes and amy will kick both your asses lol.... if i learn them in time...

haha, I'm practing for the tournament too, I've become rusty with all my characters but do not worry, the reign of Ivy will return WITH A VENGENCE! lol.

6pm in the central mp room. its resistance, SC4, definitely Street Fighter 4, and probably some brawl. if you bring a system you can play whatever you want though.

I will see if I can make it. I shld know by Fri. I do have an xbox and ps3 but the only games i have are cod 2 and 4 and 5, gears of war, and halo 3. I am more interested in getting to play games that I haven't played and especially resistance. Also wouldn't mind getting to try the killzone demo that josh has.

I will see if I can make it. I shld know by Fri. I do have an xbox and ps3 but the only games i have are cod 2 and 4 and 5, gears of war, and halo 3. I am more interested in getting to play games that I haven't played and especially resistance. Also wouldn't mind getting to try the killzone demo that josh has.

I will definitley let you play my copy of Resistance 2 if you can bring your PS3 (its AWESOME!). But yea, unfortunatley, Josh isnt going to be there