Sign in to follow this  
Rocket Rob

an idea

Winner of the round gets to  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the round gets to pick the next map

• yes
    • no

I voted yes but lets face it. I will always be the one to pick the maps if we do this. When the map vote comes up i always just hit 1 to get it to go away. Im usually never sure what map i voted for. So maybe if they maps were in a random order when the map vote comes up that would help too.

:lol:
I voted yes but lets face it. I will always be the one to pick the maps if we do this. When the map vote comes up i always just hit 1 to get it to go away. Im usually never sure what map i voted for. So maybe if they maps were in a random order when the map vote comes up that would help too.
:lol:

One alternative would be to just eliminate the first option and force people to pick a different number.

I think it would still be pretty fail. I would just learn to spam 2 instead of 1. I think really the only way to make sure we are not playing like the same 5 maps is to have is random when it shows up on the list. Is this possible?

I think it would still be pretty fail. I would just learn to spam 2 instead of 1. I think really the only way to make sure we are not playing like the same 5 maps is to have is random when it shows up on the list. Is this possible?

It currently picks maps that have not been played in the past 6 maps

One alternative would be to just eliminate the first option and force people to pick a different number.

A better alternative would be to make slay anyone that presses it. I think this would get the point across much faster. Plus it would be extremely lulzy.

it would require extra coding.. and I know everyone doesn't agree with my map choices so you wouldn't want to play like 10 straight lemm maps .. LoL

anyway though I might try to do something like this later... BUT it's gonna be a lil bit difficult and mebbe buggy.. so after I get stats running and new motd maybe

Sign in to follow this