Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

README-New Server Mod-README

The GG Server is now running the Gun Game 5 Python Server Mod. It has a lot of features the previous mod did not have. It is up and running with the correct server rotation at the moment.

I am still configuring it now, but my hopes are to make it very similar to the previous implementation we had. Hopefully most of you won't notice much of a difference between this mod and the last one if I configured it well. There are some things in this mod; however, that I have added because they were not available in the other mod. So just give me some feedback.

Just be patient and put anything that you notice different from the other server in here.

BUG: for some reason when the bot gets to nade level the server sometimes crashes.... don't know what's going on here

Edited by Lemm

BUG: for some reason when the bot gets to nade level the server sometimes crashes.... don't know what's going on here

For this reason I have disabled bots on the server... hopefully I will find a fix later.. but I've seen that this is a common problem.

http://code.google.com/p/gungame-python/is...ority%20Summary

Sign in to follow this