Sign in to follow this  
Kuros

FIX THIS

2 back to back auto sniper levels is retarded. You need to get rid of one of them. Other than that, great server!

I though the point was to go through every gun in the game. I say keep em both.

you do go through every gun in the game, but after 2 kills with auto snipe you have to get 2 more with auto snipe.. it repeats itself twice..

I agree get rid of the 2nd

you do go through every gun in the game, but after 2 kills with auto snipe you have to get 2 more with auto snipe.. it repeats itself twice..

I agree get rid of the 2nd

actually if you notice that 2ND auto isn't the same one you had its the other one so it doesn't really repeat itself because its not the same gun .

i agree with this, the difference between the two autos isn't really that big, and it kinda drags down the start with a million dunkt dunkt dunkts going on.

also i say make a rule that only raine can win

<3

server is fun lemmelton, i'll be the one to knife you... someday

hmm mebbe I'll just make it so that you only need one kill from each autosnipe...

that way you only have to get 2 autosnipe kills but you use both guns

I agree the difference is so tiny it shouldn't really matter.. IMO its the same weapon and should need only 2 kills... on a side note any chance we can get stat tracking on the server such as the ones for source.. but some new categories like quickest round win, just different stats to keep track of.. If you want to discuss further message me or let me know in here and we can think of some new stats to track on the gg server

i agree with kuros... yes it's a different gun... but IT STILL SUCKS! it makes it annoying for both you getting 2 autos, and the people who your camping spawn getting your kills just firin' that sucker like your 5 and it's an automatic rubber band gun...

hmm mebbe I'll just make it so that you only need one kill from each autosnipe...

that way you only have to get 2 autosnipe kills but you use both guns

+1

I agree the difference is so tiny it shouldn't really matter.. IMO its the same weapon and should need only 2 kills... on a side note any chance we can get stat tracking on the server such as the ones for source.. but some new categories like quickest round win, just different stats to keep track of.. If you want to discuss further message me or let me know in here and we can think of some new stats to track on the gg server

been working on stats for past week.. i don't have access to some things and I need help from peoples.. I think it will be up soon.. but if not by friday then it will have to wait til i get back from spring break

a little off topic but can you bring back the swap ghost shield thing. In the fun night last night once you spawned you were dead again. With the shield you wont have this problem.

a little off topic but can you bring back the swap ghost shield thing. In the fun night last night once you spawned you were dead again. With the shield you wont have this problem.

its's still there.. as long as you don't fire you will be spawn protected for 2 seconds... it's ridiculous that people spawning should get to be invincible and shoot. It gives them an unfair advantage, so I took that away.. it's still really easy to knife people when u spawn.

I FIXED IT

I put in the 1 kill per auto snipe so you effectively only have to get 2 autosnipe kills... lets see how that works

Edited by Lemm

Sign in to follow this