Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

GG STATS!

Apparently stats are online!!!!

I would like to thank Kip and Adambomb who helped me a lot with this. Kip must have finished up fixing it today.. Good Job!

you can see your online player rankings here:

http://hlxc.wcugaming.org/

Still have some issues to work out but they're up and running.

very nice, are they gonna be linked on the main page like the other stats are?

Btw, ignore the bots. They're in the stats for testing purposes only and when we go live it'll ignore them just like it does in the main CSS server.

ahhhhh srry kip my internet cut out on me last night and I have been running errands all day.. i only have a lil bit to type this... hopefully we can figure out is going on with the logs

ok so is it me or are the stats fail? I mean when you kill someone it runs through as two kills or maybe i just saw it wrong and it runs through as two kills after you get off the gun and if thats the point that is cool but anyways there needs to be like bonus points if you win the round because if not your pretty much stuck in the same point bracket all the time...

ok so is it me or are the stats fail? I mean when you kill someone it runs through as two kills or maybe i just saw it wrong and it runs through as two kills after you get off the gun and if thats the point that is cool but anyways there needs to be like bonus points if you win the round because if not your pretty much stuck in the same point bracket all the time...

there are currently bonus points if you win the round, level up, steal a level with knife

you lose points if you lose a level

current point modifiers:

win a game: +15 points

gain a level: +1 point

steal a level: +2 points

lose a level: -1 point

the log problem is something I will have to work on Friday when I get back I haven't been able to get on the server to work on it this week of my spring break, but it will be fixed soon. The point modifiers are somewhat up for discussion, but we really need to get the logs working first.

You're just *edited*ed cause i have 3x as many knife kills as you :)

Lemm is going to have to work through this because I gave myself a headache trying to fix it for hours the other day and I'm not doing that again.

lol

It confuses me already so dont feel bad and when it comes to this kind of thing im usually pretty good about it

It confuses me already so dont feel bad and when it comes to this kind of thing im usually pretty good about it

Well I went through pretty much every config file for that server and couldn't find the cause. I can fix the double logging but when I do it doesn't announce anything and the ingame commands don't work so you don't even know the stats are running.

crap i was talking to some people on that hlxcommunity.com forums about my double kill loggin issues and they were saying they have sourcemod 1.2 and it's double logging their kills as well.. this sucks

we can but I don't want to yet.. i noticed that some of the other peeps use es tools with their gun game mod instead of gungame utils to respawn a player.. that might hav something to do with it.. even though gun game is not loaded the es tools were...

i took es tools off and now i can't get the stats to run at all.. don't think it was a problem on my end but the service does not seem to work.. it's really intermittent on the source server too.. so i think it's somehting else right now

yeah i been reading and talking to other people with the same issue on the forums and it has something to do with either es tool or event scripts (which is necessary to run gun game but es tools is not)

it's something that has come up with the new sourcemod.. so hopefully it's just es tools and not event scripts. I removed es tools but now something is wrong with the stats database... i tried a partial reset of stats and ever since it's been *edited*ing up.. then i went on their forums and found this which was conveniently posted like yesterday as a fix for it... but I have no one to go in and replace it now / haven't had time to flag anyone down

here is link to post:

http://www.hlxcommunity.com/forums/viewtop...p?f=7&t=702

if someone with acccess to the webserver could replace that file for me and fix teh database it would be most excellent

A recent power outage corrupted the hlstatsCE database and I have taken the stats offline until we can get it fixed.

Sign in to follow this