no block is great and if you time it just right you can actually get the 1 knife kill right as you run through it will count as a back shot. Its a great and wonderful thing and I vote to leave it on.

Rob its not that hard to run through and get the knife kill if anything it makes it easier. I was killing so many people last night with the knife because of the run through. At the very least have the no block on for the teams because it would suck to get stuck behind someone that refuses to move.

Rob its not that hard to run through and get the knife kill if anything it makes it easier. I was killing so many people last night with the knife because of the run through. At the very least have the no block on for the teams because it would suck to get stuck behind someone that refuses to move.

I may get used to the timing issue with no block, but I would rather it go away.

hell ,it took three rounds for me to figure out that no block was on, and that was why i couldnt knife anybody :rolleyes:

I may get used to the timing issue with no block, but I would rather it go away.

hell ,it took three rounds for me to figure out that no block was on, and that was why i couldnt knife anybody :rolleyes:

3 rounds that is so fail lol. You sir clearly do not pay attention to details. Anyways I like the no block but if you must take it off please leave it on for team member. Is that even possible?

3 rounds that is so fail lol. You sir clearly do not pay attention to details. Anyways I like the no block but if you must take it off please leave it on for team member. Is that even possible?

I blame MJ

It was set up for no block team mates a while ago. Some thing changed last week.

as long as no block has been on you have always been running through your teammates and the other team ... i just turned it back on a while back it keeps your teammates from blocking you...

it's really easy to knife with it on I don't know what the problem is but I guess if enough people have such a problem with it I can take it off. Small maps are a real pain in the *edited* with it off because everyone is going around knifing anyway and your teammate will block the crap out of you and get you knifed <<---- which is A LOT more annoying than you trying to bump into your opponent before knifing them... you prolly suck at knifing if ur doing that anyway

so yah lemme get a little more repsonse from some new people and I'll start asking individuals and I'll turn it off it i get a lot more people telling me this

as long as no block has been on you have always been running through your teammates and the other team ... i just turned it back on a while back it keeps your teammates from blocking you...

it's really easy to knife with it on I don't know what the problem is but I guess if enough people have such a problem with it I can take it off. Small maps are a real pain in the *edited* with it off because everyone is going around knifing anyway and your teammate will block the crap out of you and get you knifed <<---- which is A LOT more annoying than you trying to bump into your opponent before knifing them... you prolly suck at knifing if ur doing that anyway

so yah lemme get a little more repsonse from some new people and I'll start asking individuals and I'll turn it off it i get a lot more people telling me this

just make it so its no block team mates only.

hmmm i'll try to make sure it does but I'll have to code it so that it only blocks teammates and that is going to have to wait until i can get back and play...

I'm surprised that has not happened before .. and it might change the performance of the gg server so this will require testing... I'll try to do it when i get back I might get to work on it sunday cus I'll be at the lan on saturday

pretty much... you and your manly balls scared me away

(actually *edited* group decided to schedule "project meeting" at 7 :/)

ps. its three astricks not 4 <3

too bad, it was light there last night. 2v2 and 3v3 was about it.

freakin no block still *edited*es me off.

<*>

I've done a little research after looking at the noblock code and I've found that it is not possible to make it so that players are only not blocked by their teammates but blocked by enemies. Therefore, there is nothing I can do to edit the mod...

see: http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238469

Although this talks about regular event scripts and not es python it's the same player property and would be the same either way.

Looks like we're going to be putting this to a vote