Sign in to follow this  
Renton's Big Bro

spring lan places to crash

hey guys, my roomate and I are coming up from raleigh fri night for the lan, looking for a place to crash/party fri night. We'll be leaving early early sun morn cause i have to work at 7am in raleigh on sunday. We'd rather not get a hotel cause we're cheap/broke. If anyone can accommodate we'd be much obliged, we're not serial killers/rapists and will pass background checks :) but maybe not drug tests :(. And if I might include a few lans ago i brought the cookies and cookie cake ;).

NoDice I live in Benton so there isn't a massive amount of space or anything but you can crash on the floor in her if you don't get any better options.

you know to get to Raleigh at 7am you will be leaving right when the lan is over..right? i make that drive every once in a while and its at least 4 hrs up to 4 and a half hrs..on a side note..can we split gas if you drop me off in Durham??? LOOT. (i can find a way back)

you know to get to Raleigh at 7am you will be leaving right when the lan is over..right? i make that drive every once in a while and its at least 4 hrs up to 4 and a half hrs..on a side note..can we split gas if you drop me off in Durham??? LOOT. (i can find a way back)

you not at WCU anymore? Did you graduate?