Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

No Block Poll

No Block?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like no block?

• I like it / I don't care
    • I don't like it.

Alright, here is the poll. No block is a current addon that is on the gun game server which allows players to move through other players so that they are not blocked. Currently players move through all players and not just teammates. It has been debated in another thread as to whether it should be on or off.

While this keeps your teammates from blocking you and causing you to get knifed it also makes it slightly more difficult to knife people, especially if you wait until you bump into someone to to try to knife them.

I'll give it a week.

what about theses choices

I like it how it is, leave it on

I dont like it, turn it off

I don't care

I like it, but set it up so only allows one to run through "same" team

yes im complicated :P

Edited by NoDice

no block is good because teammates might block so it's nice to move through them...and that's what a gg is about..being fast and killing quickly, not blocking.

I don't really care. However, I have seen people spawn and get stuck in someone, or randomly in tight hallways or on stairs, so i think it is better to have it on.

what about theses choices

I like it how it is, leave it on

I dont like it, turn it off

I don't care

I like it, but set it up so only allows one to run through "same" team

yes im complicated :P

No.. I addressed this same team issue in the other thread (it can't be implemented) and if you don't care I'm leaving it on

no block ruins the game

Please don't post if u don't play gg sauce

Edited by Lemm

I don't care is what i voted. While I understand its helpful for those nasty team blocks, i just see the no block as a challenge made to make the game a bit PHUNNER. I mean i guess it will *edited* people off, but the complaining without no block would be worse that with IMO

and people who have to bump into some1 to knife are noob and learn to knife like a real man

I don't care is what i voted. While I understand its helpful for those nasty team blocks, i just see the no block as a challenge made to make the game a bit PHUNNER. I mean i guess it will *edited* people off, but the complaining without no block would be worse that with IMO

and people who have to bump into some1 to knife are noob and learn to knife like a real man

q4t!

Honestly I dont like that you combined "I Like it" and "I don't care" as really they aren't the same thing at all. Shoulda been "Do you want no block on?" Yes/No/Doesn't Matter. But hey, I am just QQing cause the choice I made is losing lol

Honestly I dont like that you combined "I Like it" and "I don't care" as really they aren't the same thing at all. Shoulda been "Do you want no block on?" Yes/No/Doesn't Matter. But hey, I am just QQing cause the choice I made is losing lol

lol. I think gg kinda needs no block you people who are saying you cant get the knife kill just learn to time it i will jump on with you one day and you can test it out on me and I will teach you how to do the run through and 1 knife to the back its really not that hard just a little timing issue.

i voted no because it makes it harder at time to get those knife kills but ill still play on the server if its left on . to me its just my preference .

lol. I think gg kinda needs no block you people who are saying you cant get the knife kill just learn to time it i will jump on with you one day and you can test it out on me and I will teach you how to do the run through and 1 knife to the back its really not that hard just a little timing issue.

wont matter , you still cant catch me

no block is dumb!!!

How can you not get the timing right? You're going THROUGH the other person, if anything it should be easier to knife people.

It is easier to knife people but if you time it just right without turning around you can get the knife to count as a back knife and kill em in one hit its very easy to do and rob just sucks at doing it thus he wants it off.

if you're "inside the person" you can just right click and hit the person...so much easier i say. unless you want a challenge and try to hit them before you move into them.

It is easier to knife people but if you time it just right without turning around you can get the knife to count as a back knife and kill em in one hit its very easy to do and rob just sucks at doing it thus he wants it off.

yeah im terrible with the knife :rolleyes:

knife.jpg

Im not saying your bad im just saying im better.

Im not saying you're not better than me at knifing. All I am saying is no block sucks :lol:

Edited by Rocket Rob

Doesn't hurt, long as it isn't what it used to be like on the sk map, where people then get stuck. lol

WTF here did you come from you like a ghost ninja. Its much sneaker then a regular ninja becuase you with a ghost ninja you never see them they just pop in and out in a heart beat.