Sign in to follow this  
Citan001

Spawn protection

So I know we talked a little about this last night lemm but um lets see what other people think. The way the spawn protection works now is you are protected untill you shoot (Im assuming its till you do any action at all) The way I have seen the spawn protection on other servers though is you have it no matter what for a set amount of time. This will prevent spawn camping because they cant do damage to you for say 3 sec. Just a though but what do you all think?

i though it was set up this way allready...

i like how its currently set up, with 3 seconds protection unless you shot

I question that because yesterday lemm was in there with the bots and i got on to test some things on my end and he was just sitting there and i was still able to kill him over and over again.

I question that because yesterday lemm was in there with the bots and i got on to test some things on my end and he was just sitting there and i was still able to kill him over and over again.

It would have been that way regardless of the length. IMO, being shot at by someone who is invulnerable is retarded.

It would have been that way regardless of the length. IMO, being shot at by someone who is invulnerable is retarded.

The idea is to keep people from spawn camping. I have no idea how the current invuln plugin works but it doesn't work correctly. I have been killed instantly after spawning several times without even having the time to think about firing. Also, noblock is retarded.

The shooting thing is just confusing, a set timer would be more of a deterrent than the current system for spawn camping. Then again, this whole issue could be avoided by removing deathmatch.....

Also, noblock is awesome; your tears fuel me.

The shooting thing is just confusing, a set timer would be more of a deterrent than the current system for spawn camping. Then again, this whole issue could be avoided by removing deathmatch.....

Also, noblock is awesome; your tears fuel me.

Deathmatch is what makes gun game fun. If it wasn't on DM and wasn't fast paced it would just be *edited*ing counter strike all over again.

Deathmatch is what makes gun game fun. If it wasn't on DM and wasn't fast paced it would just be *edited*ing counter strike all over again.

this. it would be counterstrike where you cannot buy your own guns. the only thing worse is if you could buy any guns you want because you constantly get 16k

So I know we talked a little about this last night lemm but um lets see what other people think. The way the spawn protection works now is you are protected untill you shoot (Im assuming its till you do any action at all) The way I have seen the spawn protection on other servers though is you have it no matter what for a set amount of time. This will prevent spawn camping because they cant do damage to you for say 3 sec. Just a though but what do you all think?

you can still spawn camp, and people still do if no damage for 3 seconds. it just makes it a little bit harder. No damage until you shoot could be interesting, could run til you get to a nice little spot and then start opening fire. No damage until you move is bad imo, first thing i do is move.

it's currently no damage until u shoot.... for 3 seconds..

i've never been spawn raped... ever... and I've never had the spawn protection not work and i play a lot..

i'll keep an eye out for it though

do not remove deathmatch. if you do, i will guarantee i won't be playing on gg anymore. it's not fun to me without deathmatch. gg needs to be fast paced. also, I'm down with either 3 seconds or upon shooting, or just a straight three seconds. either way sounds fine to me.

I respectfully disagree, but that's a topic for another thread.

Sign in to follow this