Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

Map Suggestions

Ok, so I don't know about you but I'm getting slightly tired of the same old maps over and over again... I created a maplist thread that was pinned but no one wants to post on it even though people still complain about the maps.

Post maps suggestions here and I'll try them out.

Current Map List:Maplist

Current Suggestions:

scoutzknivez3

cs_office (random spawns)

de_dust2 (random spawns)

cs_italy (random spawns)

de_aztec (random spawns)

other churches map

gg_smallcity

gg_hilltop

gundust

cod4_killhouse

tf2_2fort

Edited by Lemm

honestly I would be happy with some of the regular maps since its on deathmatch and all.

ooo can we get SK3??

Dust2 and office are surprisingly good gun game match maps. They were REALLY awesome on 1.6 with random spawn points. Maybe you could find a dust2 and office with random spawns?

The original churches map with the tunnels instead of the surf crap. There are a billion texture maps that you can use also. The easiest thing to do would be to join a different gun game server, play for an hour or 2 and use some of those maps.

Is it possible to play some of the FY maps just take the guns out that are on the floor?

Is it possible to play some of the FY maps just take the guns out that are on the floor?

Yes. We also need a different fy_poolday where you don't get stuck on fail chairs out by the pool.

Yes. We also need a different fy_poolday where you don't get stuck on fail chairs out by the pool.

lol those chairs are cool cuz people get stuck in em. the simple fix is dont run into the chairs

I played on a death match server where instead of random spawns, or at normal spawn points. I guess the game looked at the highest concentration of your side and spawned you around that area. How? idk, this was many years back in 1.6 and i don't fully remember it. I do remember always spawn near a major battle, never having to run very far (or at all sometimes). It wasn't random, just strategically placed so there would always be a huge fire fight!

I'd love the idea of dust_1 and 2, along with sk3. Dust2 might bring in some people.

I am with everyone on the reg maps. Classics turn out to make great GG maps, more so with random spawn points. If you don't then people can just whore or its a lot more running around.

[u][b]Office[/b][/u]

And [u][b]Aztec[/b][/u] actually makes a nice GG map.

K I'm gonna add two more maps to try out that I loaded / tested a little bit before..

cod4_killhouse (css remake of the cod4 map with buit in random spawns)

tf2_2fort (css remake of the tf2 map that looks amazing and put in random spawns)

added cs_office and cod4_killhouse

office has random spawns .. I'm trying to make sure that when gg goes from random spawn on office it goes back to normal spawns when it's off.. i think i've succeeded but tell me if you noticed any bugs

Sign in to follow this