Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

Admin Wipe / Restructuring

After a recent meeting, it has been decided that Gun Game admins will be separate from Counter-Strike: Source Admins.

Don't Panic

If you are a current gun game admin and you have been active in these forums and on the server and have been a good admin I will make sure you stay on. For the most part though admins are going to be wiped.

Admins on the gun game server will have the same requirements as any other server with hours and forum posts. Special considerations can be made by the Council Leader to wave the forum posts.

Current Admins

It has not been done yet, but when it is... if you are a current admin please apply through the normal process and specify "Gun Game Server" in your application.

New Applications

If you are not a current admin, then this is a great time to be a part of the WCU Community.... Be active on the server, the forums, and be a big part of the Gun Game Community and you have a really good chance to become a new admin on the Gun Game Server. Make sure you still meet the base requirements before you apply though.

So does this mean that instead of us reporting to Master P we report to you?

For anything Gungame related you report to Lemm.

Are there any additional requirements for becoming a GG admin??

Like would other admins(source or 1.6) have to have 50 hours of GG time? Think I could use the hours I put in for the MOTD as substitute hours? lol if I have to play 50 hours I will tho..

Only reason I ask, is because well, does anyone actually have 50 hours in that server? I mean, apart from Lemm...loser :P

Edited by NuRayZ

the hour requirement will likely be overlooked assuming you actually have played at least some hours in the gungame server as long as you have been active on the forums and in the other servers.

I've done my first clean through... I setup some groups .. all I have now is root and base admin which is what base admins had before.

Current Admins:

All CL's Of Course

adambomb

chupa

raine

ex

ballz

citan

peanut

major

dean

kuros

NuRayz.. PM or send me ur steam id and I'll add u ty for all your help on the server

Again if you feel like you've been left off the list don't panic but go ahead and apply through the normal process. Make sure you say it's for Gun Game.

I've done my first clean through... I setup some groups .. all I have now is root and base admin which is what base admins had before.

Current Admins:

All CL's Of Course

adambomb

chupa

raine

ex

ballz

citan

peanut

major

dean

kuros

NuRayz.. PM or send me ur steam id and I'll add u ty for all your help on the server

Again if you feel like you've been left off the list don't panic but go ahead and apply through the normal process. Make sure you say it's for Gun Game.

pm sent

and you don't need to thank me. just send me lots of moneys :P

<3 all

nurayz's should already be there unless Lemm is editing a diff file than I did lolz

maybe we should pin a thread like "Who to contact if you need help in the server" and have it be a list of all current admins. Might just be nice to have a visible list kept up of who admins are on the server. IDK just an idea.

maybe we should pin a thread like "Who to contact if you need help in the server" and have it be a list of all current admins. Might just be nice to have a visible list kept up of who admins are on the server. IDK just an idea.

+1 this idea is win

SEE??? that proves my point

tits or gtfo.

I actually do not want to see Citan's tits...

I actually do not want to see Citan's tits...

I will have you know i have a sexy chest. Girls like to scratch it for some reason I cant figure it out but w/e

this thread has turned into epic derailment

3cb3011f0c7a9-93-1.jpg

Isint that what the spammers guild does?

Sign in to follow this