I know crouch hopping is not allowed on the server but some admins clearly do not know what crouch hopping is. So I am going to explain it to them. In order to crouch hop you have to tap your crouch button TWICE. Hitting it twice will make u crouch hop once. When you run and keep tapping crouch button ONCE at the time you are not crouch hopping. I hope admins will now be able to recognize when someone is crouch hopping and will not be kicking people who are tapping crouch button ONCE.

If you say that then you clearly have no clue. Like i said tapping crouch button ONCE does not give a player any adventage so therefore it is allowed. I am not gonna point out which admin kicked me. I just want you to make sure person knows the game and its bugs before he becomes an admin.

Edited by NUCLEAR

if you are moving faster than just normal running..then you are using some sort of exploit..they may be using incorrect specific terminology, but they ultimately are trying to say that you are moving quicker than the game originally wanted you to..this aint allowed and I thought someone just made a post saying there was an update that fixed this Russian Running...LOOT.

Ok i was warned. I stopped crouch hopping. Instead I was just running around tapping crouch once which is not crouch hopping but i still got kicked ...

Okay Den, lets get one thing straight.

you were warned multiple times

and continued to do it. you were then slayed. And started to complain and argue with the admins.

You were then muted by goose, because you started to spam and condescend the admins. "you have no clue...blah blah blah".

If you come back in the server, and I or any other admins see you breaking the rules (whether its crouch running bunny hopping, or being disrespectful to the admin), you will be banned.

Edited by NuRayZ

According to the new steam update, they fixed crouch running. I skimmed through this thread, but did I read somewhere that admins though crouch running made you run faster? It makes it so that you can move fast without making (as much) noise.

Okay, here we go. He was warned multiple times by another admin to stop. He didn't. I slayed him once for it, said through tsay that he can't crouch run. Next round he is doing it in spawn and I slay him again. He starts running his mouth and I gaged him, he gag dodged so I gagged him again. He started changing his name to things directs towards me so I kicked him. He is blatantly disrespectful.

I know i was warned but I'm just used to doing it. But after you slayed me I wanted to see if you really know what crouch hopping is. So I was just tapping crouch once. I even recorded demo in which you can clearly see me tapping it once and not twice .

demo

I know i was warned but I'm just used to doing it. But after you slayed me I wanted to see if you really know what crouch hopping is. So I was just tapping crouch once. I even recorded demo in which you can clearly see me tapping it once and not twice .

demo

1. Your argument ends with your first sentence. You knew you were warned yet still attempted to bend/break the rules

2. You're second sentence is the icing on the cake. You not only proved you weren't following the rules, but you also proved you were hassling the admins. We know what crouch hopping is. You were tapping ctrl once. But you were also running and tapping it consecutively, which caused you to sporadically hop up and down. This is why goose and I both told you numerous times to stop, and why you were eventually booted. You don't listen, and breaking the rules by avoiding gags, and being disrespectful to admin IS NOT how you go about trying to prove a point.

also check how easy this scenario is:

Admin says: No crouch running/hopping/walking

You say: Okay.

the world continues to rotate. In the scenario above, you would have been left alone, no worries. Just respect our server rules. But you didn't do that. You decided to challenge authority, in a disrespectful way, which got you gag'd and then eventually booted. Think about it.