LAN Registration is LIVE

The lan registration is up and running for the LAN 2009.2 - May 2, 2009 WCU Gaming Club LAN Event. Please visit http://services.wcugaming.org/new_reg/ to signup for the lan event. Tell all your friends! We will be providing food and drink. The entry is 5 bucks for gamers and 3 for spectators. So practice up boys and girls you just might need it to win all the prizes we are going to give away.Steam games will be provided.

I read that games will be provided and that you have to have your own copy of pc games. If I don't have to have a copy of pc games to play in the tourny where should I post to add the l4d tourny to my sign up?

Yeah that is a typo from previous LANs. We will provide copies of games to anyone that does not have them. There will be a signup when you get there and you can tell the person there you need the game and someone will help you get it.

There'll be plenty more. Plus from the sounds of it, we may have peeps holding their own LANs during the summer. That would be win. Especially if I'm holding one or I get an invite to one. The first isn't likely at this point. :P

May 2nd, eh... I'll see what I can do. Depending on what I got going on that weekend I just might show up. If I think so, you'll have me registered

Bah, I registered and thought I could show, but the family made some last-second plans and I'm gonna have to be there... depending on the vehicle situation, I may get a free hour or so to cross the mountain and be a spectator at the LAN, but it's not exactly likely