Ok I haven't had a lot of time lately to have a gg fun night and I feel like I'm slacking off. I really don't have the time to do it myself right now... Sooooooo I need the help of another CL or A Current Admin who thinks they have what it takes to host a good gg fun night. A lot of people have been wanting to have gg fun nights on friday or saturday nights and I haven't had time... so ideally it would be someone who could host it then. Send me a PM if you are interested.. u might have a small upgrade in powerz for GG Fun Night if u are an admin and I feel it necessary.. ie. most likely map change ability.

I woulda done it Lemm but I have so many tests coming up for finals...I can't make it tonight tho Citan...do good!

lies ur going to the lake tonight with molly, tuton, megan, me and kristen

wut? your lakin it up and making somone else run gg fun night

busted :P

hey it's my job to make sure the server gets populated.. but i really don't play on weekends so I fixed it.

GET OFF ME!

I would like to say that it was a huge success we might have emptied the normal server but gg fun night was good and the maps are broken or atleast the normal maps dont have random spawn and sk3 needs the grav/air accel fixed.

little rough in the beginning, but after that it was lots' o fun

props to cit, didn't screw up, lol

fy_pool_day is the best map ever I might add.

I didntk now the regular maps didnt have random spawns yet I was under the impression they did sorry I wont change maps so fast next time but 18 couldnt get into card house and well the regular maps that yall wanted to play did have random spawns this hopefully will be fixed soon though.