Sign in to follow this  
Dankst@

WoW - New joiner

soOo im new at this game, played it like 3 or 4 years ago and wasnt all that goood. i just got back into it and was wondering who else plays

soOo im new at this game, played it like 3 or 4 years ago and wasnt all that goood. i just got back into it and was wondering who else plays

Get out while you still can.

Get out while you still can.

+222222222222222222

who needs to waste their lives away with drugs when you can do it just as fast with more fun playing Wow. If your looking for a quick way to die, you found your game! :D

Buahahhahaa.

I still play, occasionally. I just work too much now and sleep when I get home. I try to get on CS every once in a while, but I just don't have teh energy anymore.

Bottom line, I'm the best prot paladin in the world.

I have no more respect for you. You used to be a fellow diablo fighter.... but now......

well i havent payed to play yet, stilll trying out my first free month and im ganna see how long its ganna take for diablo to come out after my free month is over

you guys can send me some gold???

so you saying i cant log in to your account (if you have one) and use it on my cpu.

i just want

1.gold

2.speed run ppl tru some stuff

3.duel ppl for fun

i dont think im ganna get too serious about this game, im waiting for diablo and play for FREEEEEEEE

That's not how Blizzard games work = No one is going to give you their account for free

No one is going to give you something that they spent hundreds of hours creating. That would be akin to me giving you my MATLAB code that simultaneously solves for 20 different unknown variables spread across 20 linear equations. Yes, I could give it to you, but no, I'm not.

That's not how Blizzard games work = No one is going to give you their account for free

No one is going to give you something that they spent hundreds of hours creating. That would be akin to me giving you my MATLAB code that simultaneously solves for 20 different unknown variables spread across 20 linear equations. Yes, I could give it to you, but no, I'm not.

also, to add to what masterP was saying. The account is never yours to start with. Go read the agreement you signed when you started playing wow. You don't own anything, just the right to play. Technically speaking that is. :D

That would be akin to me giving you my MATLAB code that simultaneously solves for 20 different unknown variables spread across 20 linear equations.

oh muh gah

Stop playing, the WoW Devs only care about people who play in the Arena and are balancing it off of the top 1% of Gladiators *edited*ing about Class Balance. Balance? Oh yeah, my boomkin gets raped in PVP ever since I got her to level 80, we scaled so *edited*ing poorly against every class.

Also. Bitterpost is bitter. No really, don't play this game. I did for 4 years and now no longer do so. I feel relieved as all hell.

I'll probably be playing my hunter a little over the summer

<3 my huntard

who needs to waste their lives away with drugs when you can do it just as fast with more fun playing Wow. If your looking for a quick way to die, you found your game! :D

Why not do both? :P

Stop playing, the WoW Devs only care about people who play in the Arena and are balancing it off of the top 1% of Gladiators *edited*ing about Class Balance. Balance? Oh yeah, my boomkin gets raped in PVP ever since I got her to level 80, we scaled so *edited*ing poorly against every class.

Also. Bitterpost is bitter. No really, don't play this game. I did for 4 years and now no longer do so. I feel relieved as all hell.

i quit that game already i got to lvl 70 within the first 3 weekds and i just stoped playing, my girl still plays tho lvl 80 mage and shes pretty crazy