This your server slow hacked me :(

I recently got cs back and i went on a server(not your server) and it went to your server for not reason with out me joining. Tried some other servers, all connected to your server. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my comp, ETC. only one of server ive tried doesnt connect to yours. So im stuck on your guy's server :P.

while im stuck on your server..i recommend adding he_dodgeball to the map list :)

yeah it's really wierd i joined WCU CSS and got redirected there too

... j/k but on a more serious note I actually played a bit tonight and was confused that the 1.6 server appears to be running two different ranking systems at the same time... wtf is up with that?

... j/k but on a more serious note I actually played a bit tonight and was confused that the 1.6 server appears to be running two different ranking systems at the same time... wtf is up with that?

Please explain. I deleted the old one... :huh:

If you type /top15 during the game, you get two sets of stats. The first set of stats is messed up though. It shows no deaths ( blah blah 160-0, ha ha 150-0...). After you close the first set of stats, you can see the new stats system. The new set of stats only shows you the top 11 players based on their point ranking.

If you type /top15 during the game, you get two sets of stats. The first set of stats is messed up though. It shows no deaths ( blah blah 160-0, ha ha 150-0...). After you close the first set of stats, you can see the new stats system. The new set of stats only shows you the top 11 players based on their point ranking.

ROFL i would OWN with those first stats

ill look into it, ill just disable the amx portion of it since we arent using it anymore

The CS16 stats are configured to latch in directly with AMX and replace the built-in stats function. The old setting should still be commented out in the config file.