Ideas and needs for next semmester

Since I wont be running for my current position next semmester I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to post what they wanted out of the console side VP so people planning to run will know what is expected of them, not only by the executives but by the players.

my request is an easy one be more organized than I was

I appreciate you giving everyone a heads up Mike. In all honesty though, I see John and Brenton competing for this spot. The next meeting is going to be a fun and exciting one! Hey Mitch, do you think you will be there via IRC if your not busy? Its going to be 2 weeks after we get back.

just to get this thread back on track basically I wanted suggestions from the console players what they expect from the next vp whomever that turns out to be. John and Brenton (if they both run), and who ever else runs should know what everyone wants before they run so they can be sure they do the best job possible.

The next Console VP will have to try to unify the console side of the club more than we've been, since "seperate groups holding seperate tournaments" just caused a lot of problems.

I covered alot of things here late last night (like at 4:00 AM, I probably should have posted it in this subforum instead). What I basically said there was that the Console section of the club has been growing, and our current way of running tournaments isn't working in everyone's interests. I explained what I thought the issues were, and what we might do to fix them.

Btw, If I'm not back next semester, it's because I pulled a Brenton.