• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really liking dustworld too much. Has xenocide even been playing in the server? He's the one that requested that map.

Adam, when you get a chance, could we may add more maps to the rtv list and/or set it so that maps that was in the last x played maps won't show up? Maybe like in the last five maps that were played?

Thanks.

I saw that it is now awp/knife only.

few requests, i dont know if you plan to get to them or havent considered them but here is goes.

-Is it possible to disable the buy zone on the map, now that its knife/awp only?

-Is there was way for it to, when arriving at the map, display in csay "AWP/KNIFE ONLY" each round or in the beginning of the map if the zones are not disabled?

and a few other ideas:

Is it possible to make a command in the server like /admin to show the requirements and the website information for those interested? We could also then put in the fun messages that get cycled through - "Want Admin? type /admin for more details" etc

just ideas, tossing them out :)

I saw that it is now awp/knife only.

few requests, i dont know if you plan to get to them or havent considered them but here is goes.

-Is it possible to disable the buy zone on the map, now that its knife/awp only?

-Is there was way for it to, when arriving at the map, display in csay "AWP/KNIFE ONLY" each round or in the beginning of the map if the zones are not disabled?

and a few other ideas:

Is it possible to make a command in the server like /admin to show the requirements and the website information for those interested? We could also then put in the fun messages that get cycled through - "Want Admin? type /admin for more details" etc

just ideas, tossing them out :)

I like that /admin idea

As far as awp_dust goes, there is issues with restricting weapons that i have to figure out. If i restrict certain weapons, it does it for all maps on the server, but hopefully that issue will be resolved tomorrow.

rtv seems like it's finally working now. the winning map actually comes up now w00t w00t. however, the same maps pop up during the rtv map vote. i think we should add more maps to the rtv list like: de_chateau, de_piranesi, de_cpl_mill, de_westwood, cs_deagle5

I think something is still wrong with rtv.

Time Left: 0:48

*DEAD* [<3] toranky : timeleft

[<3] toranky vote was added. Need 4 or 30% to start voting!

*DEAD* [<3] toranky : rtv

Next Map: cs_italy

*DEAD* div smagic : nextmap

*DEAD* Misfit : I picked up a gun when he peeked

*DEAD* div smagic : oh dear

It's time to choose the nextmap...

*DEAD* div smagic : rtv

Birdmann chose de_cbble

ch3uk chose awp_dust

Denied_co chose awp_dust

Misfit chose fy_dustworld

div smagic chose awp_dust

aln chose de_cbble

dionysus | peaceout = 8/1 chose de_cbble

azn sensation chose de_prodigy

RACK_HOCAINE chose fy_snow

jkl chose de_cbble

drk` simpLe chose awp_dust

[<3] toranky chose de_cbble

metr_c chose fy_snow

metr_c (RADIO): I'm in position.

- - chose fy_dustworld

*** azn sensation killed Birdmann with a headshot from mp5navy ***

*** metr_c killed azn sensation with a headshot from usp ***

*DEAD* [<3] toranky : CBBLE

WongFei connected

Misfit vote was added. Need 7 or 30% to start voting!

*DEAD* Misfit : yay, rtv doesn't work

Time Left: 0:31

*DEAD* dionysus | peaceout = 8/1 : timeleft

*DEAD* dionysus | peaceout = 8/1 : we got the rtv in in enought time

*edited* walburn dropped

Time Left: 0:12

*DEAD* dionysus | peaceout = 8/1 : timeleft

Next Map: cs_italy

WongFei is joining the Counter-Terrorist force

"mp_chattime" changed to "5"

*DEAD* Denied_co : nextmap

*DEAD* dionysus | peaceout = 8/1 : c'mon

*DEAD* dionysus | peaceout = 8/1 : comn

*DEAD* Birdmann : nopt even baiting me

* Privileges set

It went to the next map anyway, which was italy. (Ignore the part where Misfit said rtv isn't working. Once the vote starts, if you type rtv after it, the number of votes required to start a vote resets, so that's why it said you need 7 more votes). Also, when I typed rtv, I was the only person who typed it and then it started a vote like 10 seconds later and it still needed 4 more votes to begin.

Edited by torankusu

bah why is rtv giving us such a hard time!? maybe we should get rid of rtv altogether and rewrite one of our cs 1.6 rules!

the rule that states that admins can only put up a map vote if the server is less than half full. if we can't get rtv fixed, then i suggest that we edit the rule and let it say - admins can put up a map vote only if ["new map?" 1. yes 2. no] this vote wins...regardless of how many people are in the server at the time. and voila!

New RTV map list:

de_dust2

cs_italy

de_inferno

fy_snow

cs_office

awp_dust

fy_dustworld

de_cbble

de_vertigo

de_prodigy

de_chateau

de_piranesi

de_cpl_mill

de_westwood

cs_deagle5

I added the last 5 for you, d2.stick-icky :)

Also, RTV should now be fixed. The whole thing has been replaced, so there isnt any reason it wont work, but if you guys run into any issues, let me know.

Ill be doing testing on it all day to make sure everything is back to working properly. I'm also currently working on awp_dust weapon restrictions

Edited by adam37