Sign in to follow this  
MajorMajorMajor

Mount & Blade

wtf this looks like it was built using the morrowind game engine...

+1 for any morrowind reference

So, here's what i've learned

Lances are awesome at wrecking guys, but only infantry, not calvary. The Lance has some advantages and disadvantages:

pro:

1. Awesome damage

2. no real skills needed

3. you can de-horse guys with ease

cons:

1. terrain will affect your ability to effectively charge

2. large groups can stop you and leave you stuck in a horde and this can take you out faster than you might think

3. no long range

Vaegir has knights which are powerful and versatile

Nords have powerful ground troops that throw axes, it's pretty handy

Swardians have good crossbow men, but i've been trying out their knights, we'll see how that goes

Khergit have all calvary and it's great...till you have to defend stuff but their archers and lancers are powerful

Rhodok have excellent spearmen but they are slow and subject to calvary destroying them

I've been maxing charisma in the hopes for making a ridiculously huge army, currently about 92 or so...but i've seen like 200 man armies, which are hella lame...

I've picked up to heroes Lezalit and Rolf, lezalit is all about engineering and wound healing and training. Rolf is gonna be a wrecking ball, hopeful if the *edited* ever uses the lance i gave him

Looting towns will never get old, i had a fief, but it got taken, *edited* those mega-armies, i couldn't take 300+ doods and stayed away from them.

i dunno how to effective herd cattle, one day i'll figure it out.

post-464-1248834359_thumb.png

post-464-1248834437_thumb.png

Vaegir has knights which are powerful and versatile

Nords have powerful ground troops that throw axes, it's pretty handy

Swardians have good crossbow men, but i've been trying out their knights, we'll see how that goes

Khergit have all calvary and it's great...till you have to defend stuff but their archers and lancers are powerful

Rhodok have excellent spearmen but they are slow and subject to calvary destroying them

i dunno how to effective herd cattle, one day i'll figure it out.

2 things

Swardian Man-At-Arms are lethal against infantry but suck bad against cavalry. Gotta figure out how to have them only attack infantry and not chase after horsemen and get chiefed.

Herding cows i have just figured out. You need to stay about half an inch behind them (monitor distance, not in game distance) and to move them in a straight line you have bounce back and forth behind them in a curved shape. The cows will go where you are not so to turn them left, you have to make a huge sweep to the right so they turn. It is by far the most infuriating thing ever.

i felt like sparta today

had to defend my castle vs 400 troops and i only had about 100

BUT WAVE AFTER WAVE FELL AGAINST SPARTAN SHIELD

i musta got knocked unconscious like 4 times

but thank jeebus i won

So, i figured out how to do full body shots by pressing "~" lol so i took this one

i decided this guy just fails at armys, 1v1 he can win, but put him in a battle and he will fail all over the place

I DO

or rather, i did

Swardian Men-at-arms are apparently rape machines cause i lost like ALL of my vaegir knights, granted it was 250 vs 100 but still...i guess this is what no longer being on ez mode is like...but next time, that sward king is gonna get raped...and he took lezalit...*edited* *edited*s

I DO

or rather, i did

Swardian Men-at-arms are apparently rape machines cause i lost like ALL of my vaegir knights, granted it was 250 vs 100 but still...i guess this is what no longer being on ez mode is like...but next time, that sward king is gonna get raped...and he took lezalit...*edited* *edited*s

my lezalit is full of fail for some reason

he is always the first to get knocked out

artimenner is my pwnage guy... by himself he can take out 40 mountain bandits... i cant even do that lol