32 members have voted

1. 1. Ban wall spamming in snow?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not expecting heavy enforcement. Just that when admins are on and playing, please post reminders and warn/kick those who keep doing it.

Actually just make it para spamming.

Edited by menace
once again not going to happen

Just like you can't enforce prohibiting crouchrunning or bunnyhopping?

How would we look like assholes? It's only a handful of ppl who do it. Its kind of like in fy_dustworld when someone spawns on an awp and kills someone right when the timer starts. Will ppl get *edited*ed if we barred that?

Menace has a point.

BUT, crouch running and bunny hopping seem to be CS taboo anyways...like everyone knows what it is and most people frown upon it, so its much easier to control than say..being a downy and spamming a wall.

Just like you can't enforce prohibiting crouchrunning or bunnyhopping?

How would we look like assholes? It's only a handful of ppl who do it. Its kind of like in fy_dustworld when someone spawns on an awp and kills someone right when the timer starts. Will ppl get *edited*ed if we barred that?

A valid point.

as much as I dont like snow it can be a fun map to play and I apologize to menace for posting harshly but it is true, it is much easier to kick/slay/ban for spawn shooting/bhoping/crouch running then it is for walling. I dont think its much of a problem but more of a nuisance.

I want to also mention another point about spawn killing like in scoutzknivez or awp_dust..3 second rule or slay?

Spawn killing isn't allowed, if someone is doing it regularly tell an admin so they can deal with it. I have to get on Tiggle and Vertias balls all the time because the purposely go out of their way to spawn kill on awp_dust

menace we already have a 3 second rule in place for spawn killing in maps like awp_dust, awp_dust, etc.

i'll give you some tips to avoid getting owned by a stupid para in snow:

a) get out of spawn with the quickness = grab a good gun and bounce

B) look at the walls of the other base and see where the para bullets are coming from. then you headshot them through the wall and no more spamming. DUH!

a) get out of spawn with the quickness = grab a good gun and bounce

B) look at the walls of the other base and see where the para bullets are coming from. then you headshot them through the wall and no more spamming. DUH!

a) the spawn in snow = 1/3 of the map. I think what you meant is move the center of the spawn point cause most ppl when they spam, they do it at a 45 degree angle against the wall so even if you do peek out either to the left or right, you are prone to get spammed.

B) well double duh!, but that wouldn't be fair. :]

Thanks for the consideration guys. At least I tried.

I would like there to be someway of enforcing it, but i guess it would be really difficult to.

In a couple of weeks when we decide on map rotation changes, we'll see if fy_snow will be in the next rotation

Snow brings people into the server. Getting rid of snow because people cry about stuff is stupid. Same goes for any other map, and anything else really. Not saying Menace is crying (I hate wall spamming as well :() but snow has been fine up until this thread.

Snow brings people into the server. Getting rid of snow because people cry about stuff is stupid. Same goes for any other map, and anything else really. Not saying Menace is crying (I hate wall spamming as well :() but snow has been fine up until this thread.

not according to kuros

"awps and walls" i think he calls it lulz

I feel like enforcing this rule wouldn't be as hard as people think. We don't always spot crouch runners or people who buy on awp_dust, but people point them out or we see them when we're dead (unless you happen to be standing next to him while alive, but I think you're usually dead when you spot them). I think it'd be the same with people spamming through the wall (with paras, not talking about rifles). I wouldn't mind specing a few rounds to slay some people with relish. I mean... to help out. I already do it on awp_dust when people are buying guns and nades.

I don't care if we ban spamming or not; I'm just saying.

Edited by torankusu