Sign in to follow this  
FTE Kaz-Ka

NEW LAN DATE!

GUYS I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!! We can get the Grand Room October 31st! HALLOWEEN! THE GRAND ROOM IS OPEN! And I am going to reserve the room tomorrow. And now we have a great reason to have another costume contest. What do you guys think.

I think it'll be great once we officially have the room.

Im gonna grab it tomorrow either after or before I go to class. Thank god I checked tonight

How can it not already be taken???

I just confirmed that the room is open, go for it.

Yea, I knew about the room being open b/c I still have that link you sent me about the Grand Room.

Just pointing out some more info, I'm on the drumline and we have an exhibition on the 31st. I'm not exactly sure what time we're getting back, but if it's an all nighter I'll be sure to be there.

-Pop my offical LAN cherry baby.

Just pointing out, App is also having a LAN on Oct. 31st; could harm our attendance.

when is the western lan?

What rossman said, we're both on the line here. I'll be there too playin SOME CSSOURCE! WHADDYA THINK OF THAT? WHAPAA

They aren't playing CS1.6 or CSS at the LAN.

What rossman said, we're both on the line here. I'll be there too playin SOME CSSOURCE! WHADDYA THINK OF THAT? WHAPAA

They aren't playing CS1.6 or CSS at the LAN.

Why wouldn't they play CSsource at the lan?

Falcon might as well. Depends on just how much work I have both before and after the LAN. If the ratio is heavier towards work before it, then I'll definitely be there, to shake off the funk of being drowned in homework for the last month-ish. If I have work due afterwards, well, my obligation as a student comes first. But I'd definitely like to show up, even if I have to bring my own switch and LAN up some cs:source as freeplay. But this time I legitimately have a capable system, a while back I was able to grab a gfx card crazy cheap on clearance. So maybe some more games as well.

Just a warning, I'll have been on a >1 year break from decent competitive gaming, so I'll be terrible, but I'll give it my darndest.

Guest Saint

wow.. no cs at all? I think maybe CS is underrepresented at the meetings. I'm not sure if I'll be coming to this one.

hell yeah, i'll beable to make it now!!!

anyone that wants to road trip it up from charlotte, lets get together as the time neers

pick me up too dice!! unless you want me to drive or something