New Admin Recruitment

We are in need of a few good admins to help join us on the 1.6 side.

You will see more in-game messages to join the forums and become admin...etc...

If you guys know any regs that join the server and would like admin, have them get a forum account and PM me and we'll get them involved in the community.

Thanks guys!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've been talking to Frady the past few nights, and he has hinted that he is interested in being an admin. He is a long standing admin at Appstate and now that he is playing again he has been frequenting the server. He has applied before but was rejected, and I told him to come apply again so we will see.

He tends to be very adamant about admin abuse and has posted several times here about instances of it, so I expect he would make a good admin, but the reports also mean that he may not be a favorite among other admins.

Just bumping this thread because we need to see some new admin blood in the 1.6 section to get players on more often.

http://www.wcugaming.org/forums/index.php?/user/853-frady/

Edited by Mr. PMosh

AsaThor^Vril Society is willing to step up to the plate and help out the parents at school.

AKA:

I'm interested in becoming an admin to help out the 1.6 server, tho I do not meet 1 requirement for said "Administrators Access" That being playtime, since the CS:S server has become active and everyone on my list including Major, Chantz, Dean and a few others have been all "GOOFY, CS:S TIEM!" Tho I'm aware there's a minimum requirement for a reason I'm not asking for it to be ignored. I'd just like to be kept "In Mind." Ya dig?

I've been talking to Frady the past few nights, and he has hinted that he is interested in being an admin. He is a long standing admin at Appstate and now that he is playing again he has been frequenting the server. He has applied before but was rejected, and I told him to come apply again so we will see.

He tends to be very adamant about admin abuse and has posted several times here about instances of it, so I expect he would make a good admin, but the reports also mean that he may not be a favorite among other admins.

Just bumping this thread because we need to see some new admin blood in the 1.6 section to get players on more often.

http://www.wcugaming.org/forums/index.php?/user/853-frady/

I completely agree with this. O'Frady is a very good person and could be a very good admin and if anyone knows me I am very critical of administration. I have only seen good things from Frady though and he is definitely a nice and kind person who knows how CS should be played and would make a great admin. I give ups to him 10 fold and fully support that recommendation.

I would really like to get 3-4 strong/active admins

Frady and Asathor would be good choices

I also talked to 13in to see if he would be interested.

The problem when I talk to many admin prospects is the strict requirements. Is there anyway to lower them temporarily while we recruit some new people for admins?

The problem when I talk to many admin prospects is the strict requirements. Is there anyway to lower them temporarily while we recruit some new people for admins?

Yeah i'm going to see what I can do about this

Srsly. I don't see how the requirements for admin are strict. The requirement for posts/idling IRC is to ensure that the person is active in the community outside of the servers. Also, if they're so strict, why did we have fifty billion 1.6 admins at some point?