Sign in to follow this  
melatonin

Suggest a good game.

I'm bored and I've given up on Aion.

Recommend a game for me to play.

BONUS: Let me borrow the game.

(Hint: I have Wii/PC/DS/imagynashun)

Turn the Wii on. Use HackMii installer to install Bootmii, Homebrew Channel, and DVDx. Reflash your IOS to play copied games. Reflash your MIOS to play copied gamecube games. Go to piratebay. Download.

Enjoy.

Dress like a pirate and commandeer one of reslife's golf carts on campus. Should keep you occupied for awhile.

Turn the Wii on. Use HackMii installer to install Bootmii, Homebrew Channel, and DVDx. Reflash your IOS to play copied games. Reflash your MIOS to play copied gamecube games. Go to piratebay. Download.

Enjoy.

humm i mush look into diss, sounds like this wiil(haha i made a funni) make the wii nonhomo

Dress like a pirate and commandeer one of reslife's golf carts on campus. Should keep you occupied for awhile.

I require assistants for this.

One does not simply sing "Somalian Pirates We" alone.

Go to the commuter's lounge. God knows what you'll find there but it's your best shot.

If you're referring to the geek lounge, I go there almost daily and people hate playing Mtg versus me.

And mtg seems to be the main thing played there.

Get a N64+Battle Tanx

costs maybe 10 dollars at the most

That game was *edited*ing awesome. My buddy and I played that SO much back in like grade 8 LOLOLOL. Maybe even earlier, I don't remember.

I wish mtg was the main thing played here... I revived the *edited* out of it but it still needs more advertisement...

Are you kidding? %80 of the time when I go in there, there's a game of mtg going down.

I wish more people played standard.

Also, the following games for the DS are all epic win:

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Super Mario 64

and if you wanna be as smart as MasterP, than I suggest both Brain Age and Brain Age 2.

:D

and if you wanna be as smart as MasterP, than I suggest both Brain Age and Brain Age 2.

I don't get it... :mellow:

(lol)

The best advice I can give about the DS is to go buy a CycloDS Evolution. Once you have that go to a DS rom site and download everything that looks interesting. Right now I have 58 DS games, a NES emulator with about 20 games, a SNES emulator with about 30 games, a SGEN emulator with about 15 games, MSN messenger, and the DS Browser. It also has a media player but it's more or less not easy to use.

I don't get it... :mellow:

(lol)

The best advice I can give about the DS is to go buy a CycloDS Evolution. Once you have that go to a DS rom site and download everything that looks interesting. Right now I have 58 DS games, a NES emulator with about 20 games, a SNES emulator with about 30 games, a SGEN emulator with about 15 games, MSN messenger, and the DS Browser. It also has a media player but it's more or less not easy to use.

*Starts slow clap*