Sign in to follow this  
BallzinurJawz

CS:S FUN NIGHTS!!!!

some of the most fun times we've had that i can remember... jugg... THAT HOCKEY MAP!!! BRING THAT BACK!!! I still want to play this wcumap that has been underground for the better part of 3 years. I think we can set up deagle for some potential, have a gun rotation per rounds on deagle... it's a lot of work to get a diff gun every rnd, and if we made a fun deagle map, with a diff weapon everytime, maybe 1 rnd slap to 1 and flashes... I think there is potential on a small map there.

it's a lot of work to get a diff gun every rnd, and if we made a fun deagle map, with a diff weapon everytime, maybe 1 rnd slap to 1 and flashes... I think there is potential on a small map there.

the mod i just finished makes it VERY easy to do this for any map... including the 1hp with flashes

I'll work on getting the WCU map for CSS. My understanding was that it was almost complete.

Whether or not playing it on the pub server is a good idea is a whole different issue.

yeah as long as there is no way to get WCU in any trouble.. I don't think it should be my decision.

It really shouldn't be a problem, the wcu map. Just call it university or something. Don't use any logos from campus (like the names of buildings or the campus banner). That way you shouldn't run into any problems. The layout should be able to be the same without any problems at all.

I don't mind trying to host a fun night...but the only reason I didn't is cuz the mods I needed were not fully set up and I didn't really have enough permissions to do a real "fun night". Once Lemm can give me access to Juggernaut or some nice maps like soccer or hockey then I will try and host another one. Until then, just bug Lemm until he hosts one :D

I don't mind trying to host a fun night...but the only reason I didn't is cuz the mods I needed were not fully set up and I didn't really have enough permissions to do a real "fun night". Once Lemm can give me access to Juggernaut or some nice maps like soccer or hockey then I will try and host another one. Until then, just bug Lemm until he hosts one :D

Did ya say hockey?

one that I put on before, back when:

ka_wn_icehockey

it's a knife arena map, pretty much you can only use a knife, and you play hockey, and when you score, the team owning the goal all die. fairly amusing. may take some tweaking on gravity and friction settings to get it to play smoothly :D