Sign in to follow this  
Ripc_Scarolina

Counterstrike Source lann:

Does anyone wanna lann counterstrike in Columbia,SC I have chips, candy, and soda. I also have a cool van and will give you candy if you come inside. But really I am intrested in having a lann in columbia and starting a gaming group. If you have any idea let me know.

If I had a car I would be down. I have a buddy or two in Clemson that might be interested too (Lemm is included in that). I always enjoy meeting people that like some of the same things I do. Will there be drinking at said lan?

What???!!! Henesy would be coming too?

I think we could work something out Rip...try and see if you can find any1 on campus taht is willing to do it with you.

o shoot dude I had an interview today and I've been sick for a few days I'm sorry I missed it.

I am gonna be in Columbia visiting my brother the weekend of the Vandy game. I'm not gonna lan then...but maybe we could party or somethin while I am down?

Not cool I have a wedding to go to!!!! BAHHHHH FAIL!

Haha...well maybe next time. I am sure I will be visiting there again...possibly next semester??