Sign in to follow this  
FTE Kaz-Ka

Super Street Fighter IV

It has been confirmed by numerous sources that Super Street Fighter IV will be released Spring 2010. I might pick this game up b/c they are adding new characters AND they are tweaking characters based on the input from the Street Fighter community (so actually, I will be picking this up since characters shouldnt be so overpowered anymore, at least i hope not). Anyway, what do you all think of this?

They're adding eight characters to the lineup, three of which have been confirmed - T.Hawk and DeeJay, and a new character named Juri. You also forgot to mention how they're releasing it as a standalone game, but it will only cost maybe $30-40 because they still consider it an expansion.

So if you bought SFIV the first time around, lol. Extra laughs if you bought a limited edition.

I'll have to wait and see the changes they made for myself. If the game is actually fun to play this time, I might think of getting it.

Thank goodness I never bought it.

I guess Capcom will go back to whoring Street Fighter again, with Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo: Super Hyper Fighting or some dumb title like that.

This practically confirms that even-numbered SF games will get endless multiple versions...

BJ

Eh, I would rent it first. Save ya cash Kaz, after a day or two I'm sure you'll hate it as much as you hate SF4. That or be screaming firetruck every ten minutes in the lounge.

Eh, I would rent it first. Save ya cash Kaz, after a day or two I'm sure you'll hate it as much as you hate SF4. That or be screaming firetruck every ten minutes in the lounge.

Yea I will def. rent it before I by it just in case