Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

Juggernaut

Ok I think I have a good idea... I'll be working on it and maybe I'll finish soon, but I have to make a lot of changes.

yes I've seen that.. I've picked out a new map and new skin for Juggernaut

you'll all just have to wait and see because I've already had to decompile and edit the map and now I'm going to have to do some coding to get the skin to load correctly and for the map to function right

so to do:

restrict flashbang

jugg is most damage not killer

when time runs out jugg is to be slayed and then a random player is to be picked

fix map to add more spawns

set jugg as all time T

People kept telling me that the Jugg needed a place to go to hide etc and now that he has one (The base) no one seems to like it. So I don't know what direction I'm going to go with that map. Im thinking about trying to just seal up the base and spawn the jugg on top or something... then if he makes it all the way to the other base well it's ur own fault

I still think you need to include lines from the "I'm the juggernaut *edited*!" parody. This is a very necessary improvement. Link below if you don't know what I am talking about.

yeah the whole idea wasn't to make the game like halo it was just to give it a theme...

just because you have a model and a map doesn't make it anything like halo.. kids need to grow up

at least some people appreciate it ty

Lemm I have never seen masterchief look so sexy i mean the detail of him was awesome. I liked it good job lemm! I know there are still some bugs... but who is perfect... I don't see other people trying to make games!

Yeah i didn't design the model or the map but I coded everything so the model would show up and all the other details. I'm thinking that we need to find a new map. A de map would probably work better just because there's a time limit to the round.

Ok we're getting really close. We ran it earlier today and the only major problem right now is the HDR issue. Basically people who have HDR enabled see really bright lights in the map and it makes it hard to play.

Here's an update on what I've done.

Server:

Flashbangs are restricted

Alltalk is on

Masterchief model and skin for Juggernaut

Added health meter to see how much health the Juggy has

Player with most damage becomes the next juggernaut. (Encourages CT's to attack Juggy)

Juggernaut has 3 minutes to kill all the CT's before he is slayed, then it goes to whoever did the most damage. (Encourages him not to camp)

If Juggernaut kills everyone within the time limit he stays Juggernaut.

Map (jug_battlecreek):

Added more spawnpoints

Removed Fog

Removed Teleport

Removed Health

To Do:

Fix HDR issue with the map.

Add in Juggernaut sound.

Make a Juggernaut command to give juggernaut (ROOT)

Unrestrict awp, autosniper for the map

Disable warmup round

Give all players unlimited ammo. (unlimited clips.. still stock ammo per clip)

fixed the HDR issue.. now the map runs fine for everyone!

As of right now I see no major problems

the map name is now jug_wcu_battlecreek

EDIT: also the first post has been updated to reflect all the changes and what is to be done.

I think I mentioned to you lemm something about a time score for the Jugg, that keeps track how long you survived as a Jug.... although because of the instant slay at every end of round (2:00 min) it seems it won't work, but would it be possible if the Jugg kills everybody before times out, that in the next round that Jugg have to survive an onslaught of waves? (respawns)

so the idea is

Jugg Survived First Round, Second round is Stay alive the longest for Jugg.

-----

*Wave or just plain respawn after everyone/one is dead (if wave respawn, it should teleport Jugg back to his spawn)

*Jugg have a preset health though can regain health by killing the oppressors (although small amount of health so he cant regain full health or above)

*Make weapons other than AWP, M249 to have more damage, and maybe give a poison effect to a knife hit :)

:P dunno if its possible without having to have shut server down and restart with mod on :S

hmmm those are some interesting suggestions whale. another idea someone said when we played it was to make the jugg's health start out a little bit lower each consecutive round.

We can extend the roundtime if need be although if it's taken longer than 2 minutes someone is obviously camping.

hmm, as the time nears 2:00 min limit, meteors and lava should appear on the map! killing everyone! or the walls should start enclose and kill everything!

hmm, as the time nears 2:00 min limit, meteors and lava should appear on the map! killing everyone! or the walls should start enclose and kill everything!

that would be AWESOME!