Emergency Meeting 10/22/09

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm black...

I'm a hispanic jew... a spic and a kike... a spike if you will..

Your statement is invalid.

Yeah, well I have a magnetized sledgehammer and a handicapped sidekick, so you can kiss my *edited* all the live long day.

I'm black...

I'm a hispanic jew... a spic and a kike... a spike if you will..

Your statement is invalid.

Yeah, well I have a magnetized sledgehammer and a handicapped sidekick, so you can kiss my black *edited* all the live long day.

;)

I talked to Kaz-Ka and everything was just a big misunderstanding. The underlying issue was the concern of some of the club members and executives that live at the university wanting to help out with the club and felt that it wasn't an option. All of the alumni do have some power, but alot of us do not use the powers we have and those who do use it in under the titles we hold (Mitch and I). However Mitch (Master P) and I would love to train someone for our positions to help move the club forward. The fact is training them will take time that we haven't had access to in the past few months.

As of now if anyone would like training from any position that you feel you may want to hold in the future please contact me and I will get you started on that path. If for some reason I do not feel that you can deliver the tasks at hand after our month or so of training I will advise you elsewhere. Sometimes it is not personal, its technical and all of us have years of dedication and work that we really do not want to see go to waste on an accident, so we get nervous sometimes about who is doing what. Which is why we will always have the powers to see what is happening.

Anyway we are not ever never never never going to remove an alumni permissions unless they are considered a danger to harming a relationship, a sponsorship, or anything we have built. Having that said i challenge anyone to show proof of misdoing on us. If you ever have a problem with an alumni let me handle it. I know them all on a personal level.

As of now this topic is closed and should not be open to discussion to the general public. If you have a problem with an exec call Kaz-Ka. Alumni call me and if I don't handle it first then call Kaz-ka.

Now lets get the rest of this lan together.